Join JTC where your contribution will be valued.
We currently have an exciting opportunity for an Accountant to join our team in Luxembourg.
Purpose of Job
In order to reinforce our dynamic and growing team, we are currently looking for an Accountant
Main Responsibilities and Duties
- Be in charge of the accounting of corporate clients active in the Private Equity and Real Estate industry, holding companies, financing and intellectual property companies;
- Prepare the annual and interim financial statements, company books and periodic reports;
- Assist in the implementation, administration and preparation of income tax and VAT returns, follow up of cash movements, budgets and the approval and payment of invoices;`
- Assist clients for the day-to-day management like payment of invoices (by multiline, bank instructions and different websites of the banks), preparation of documentation for opening / closing of bank accounts and related other documents requested by them, etc;
- Maintain contact with auditors, the Luxembourg tax authorities and tax advisers when applicable;
- Take part in developing restructuring plans or other transactions in compliance with recommendations of the local regulatory body, including spin – offs, mergers and acquisitions;.
- Holding a BTS, DUT, DECF or Bachelor in Accounting with preferably a proven experience ideally in an accounting firm;
- Beside English, other languages will be advantageous;
- Outlook, Word and Excel knowledge, BOB 50 is an asset;
- Rigorous and autonomous, applying analytical and synthesis skills, you are organised and work as a team player.
- Curious, proactive and career oriented
JTC is a publicly listed, award-winning provider of fund, corporate and private client services to institutional and private clients. The principle of making all our people owners of the business is fundamental to our culture and aligns us completely with the best interests of our clients.
JTC’s culture places a strong focus on the development of its employees. We value our employees’ commitment to their career and encourage and support you if you wish to pursue a professional qualification as well as providing ongoing learning and development opportunities through our Academy and Gateway programmes. Our vision for the future is driven by an entrepreneurial and innovative spirit.
If you would like to join team JTC, where everyone is dedicated to continuously delivering a service beyond our clients’ expectations, please apply online.