Join Team JTC where your contribution will be valued.
Purpose of Job
In order to continue to provide personalized quality services to a growing number of corporate customers in Real Estate and Private Equity, we seek for an Accountant
Main Responsibilities and Duties
- Assist clients in implementation and administration of Luxembourg holding, finance, intellectual property, real estate and private equity companies;
- Assist clients for the day-to-day management like payment of invoices, , preparation of documentation for opening / closing of bank accounts, books and periodic reports;
- Prepare statutory financial statements and maintain contact with auditors when applicable;
- Maintain relevant contacts with the Luxembourg tax authorities and tax advisers;
- Take part in developing restructuring plans or other transactions in compliance with recommendations of the local regulatory body, including spin – offs, mergers and acquisitions.
- Holding a Master in Accounting, Audit or Economics with preferably a proven experience ideally in an accounting firm in Luxembourg;
- Beside English, French and/or German will be advantageous ;
- With the capacity to build strong client relationships, you take initiatives, are autonomous and act as a team player;
- Curious and ready to develop own performance through coaching;
Proactive and career oriented.
JTC is a publicly listed, global professional services business with deep expertise in fund, corporate and private client services. Every JTC person is an owner of the business and this fundamental part of our culture aligns us with the best interests of all of our stakeholders. Our purpose is to maximise potential and our success is built on service excellence, long-term relationships and technology capabilities that drive efficiency and add value.
JTC’s culture places a strong focus on the development of its employees. We value our employees’ commitment to their career and encourage and support you if you wish to pursue a professional qualification as well as providing ongoing learning and development opportunities through our Academy and Gateway programmes. Our vision for the future is driven by an entrepreneurial and innovative spirit.
If you would like to join team JTC, where everyone is dedicated to continuously delivering a service beyond our clients’ expectations, please apply on line (applications will only be accepted if made through the online portal).