A free webinar hosted by JTC
Thursday, August 19, 2021 at 2:00 PM ET / 11:00 AM PT
Two years in, what have we learned from the Opportunity Zones initiative?
The Opportunity Zones initiative was an instant success in terms of fundraising due to its tax incentives, but after two years, we’re now seeing trends that indicate where investors want to see their money going in the future. The emergence of OZ funds that aggressively promote their impact benefits shows how impact has become a core principle for investors on par with tax incentives. Fund managers looking to maximize impact offerings need to understand what is driving this trend and what it means for the future.
Join us as industry leaders talk about the state of the OZ sector today, why increasing investment in operating businesses matters, and how funds can incorporate a diverse array of projects to satisfy their investors’ desire for greater impact.
Topics Will Include:
- How the OZ industry has changed over the past two years
- Why impact has become a core principle for investors on par with tax incentives
- Why operating businesses are critical for the sustained success of the OZ initiative
- How the OZ program has fared in balancing real estate funds with those that create jobs through operating businesses
- How proper fund administration must involve accurate impact tracking
- Real examples of successful impact-focused operating business funds and how they’ve managed to balance returns and impact
Who Should Attend:
- Fund managers working in the impact space
- Investors interested in expanding their portfolios
- Anyone looking to invest in a Qualified Opportunity Zone
Take advantage of our experts’ insights. Fill out the form to the right and watch the webinar replay today.