Thank you for your interest in this webinar. Please fill out the form to view the on-demand webinar at your convenience.
USCIS has issued new guidance that removes the need for redeployment under the RIA. How should those in the EB-5 world react to this news?
On October 11th, United States Citizenship and Immigration Services issued new guidelines for how the EB-5 Reform and Integrity Act of 2022 (RIA) is to be interpreted. To better understand how this news will affect the industry, JTC has assembled an expert panel to discuss the specifics of these new guidelines and how investor demand may shift.
They’ll also discussed other elements of the release that affect pre-RIA investments in terminated Regional Centers.
Discussion topics included:
- How USCIS will calculate the two-year period and situations where investments must be sustained longer than the two-year minimum
- EB-5 capital stacks and whether the new minimum sustainment period might open the door for non-traditional uses of EB-5 capital
- Realistic repayment timelines for investors compared to project expectations
- What this new guidance means for pre-RIA investors
Who should watch:
- Agents and representatives of EB-5 investors
- Immigrant investors seeking EB-5 projects
- Regional Center operators
- Developers looking to use EB-5 capital
- Anyone with a stake in the future of EB-5
Take advantage of our experts’ insights. Fill out the form at right and watch the replay today!