The London Stock Exchange Group will be hosting their very own webinar on Thursday 30 April. Director Simon Gordon will be speaking on the volatility of the current investment funds market and how Covid-19 is impacting his clients.
Also giving their views will be key industry professionals from KPMG, Hebert Smith Freehills and Numis.
Simon will be sharing his expert opinion between the times of 14:50 – 15:00.
Following his speaker slot there will be a Q&A session, the agenda for the webinar is as follows:
- 14:00 – 14:15 Darko Hajdukovic, Head of Multi-Asset Primary Markets & Investment Funds, LSEG
- 14:15 – 14:30 Ewan Lovett-Turner, Director, Investment Companies Research, Numis
- 14:30 – 14:40 Nigel Farr, Partner, Herbert Smith Freehills
- 14:40 – 14:50 Steve Stormonth, Audit Partner/Harry Briggs KPMG Channel Islands Limited
- 14:50 – 15:00 Simon Gordon, Director, JTC
- 15:00 – 15:15 Q&A moderated by Shrey Kohli, Head of Business Development and Product, Multi-Asset Primary Markets, LSEG
For further information, and to register your place, please click here.