JTC is delighted to be sponsoring the STEP Cayman Conference, taking place on 19-20 January 2023 at the Ritz-Carlton, Grand Cayman.
Michel Halsey, Managing Director – Regional Head of Caribbean, and Naro Zimmerman, Deputy Head of Caribbean will be attending from JTC, along with other members of the JTC Cayman team. The conference will cover a range of topical issues, with a particular focus on wealth structuring.
The agenda for the event includes key sessions such as:
- The evolution of IFCs and the future of wealth structuring
- Managing modern assets
- Fraud and reputation management
- The rise of the family office
- The next gen revisited
- Digital assets, artificial Intelligence, and the tech world – challenges for trustees in the Cayman Islands
- A new world of regulation and sanctions
- Protecting the vulnerable – questions of capacity
- New approaches to trust and estate litigation
For more information about the event, please visit the website: Home – STEP Cayman Conference 2023 (stepevents.org)
Arrange a meeting
If you would like to meet with Michael or Naro during the event, please get in touch with them directly.