Michael Halsey, Managing Director – Cayman Islands, will be attending the STEP Cayman Islands International Wealth Structuring Forum on 23 and 24 January at The Ritz-Carlton, Grand Cayman.
This international private client conference will explore a range of highly topical issues, with a special focus on wealth structuring. Key topics to be covered include:
- The shifting sands of planning
- What is keeping you up at night? – The pace of legislative change in private wealth structuring
- The psychology of trust litigation
- Art or science? The arbitration and mediation of trust and foundation company disputes
- Mock interviews – the dos and don’ts of handling sensitive issues with a difficult settlor
- An early bird educational breakfast – A Cayman Islands legislative update
- Risky business: How do you spot a fraud?
- Hastings-Bass and the law of mistake – a jurisdictional comparison
- Building the perfect offshore jurisdiction
- Tax neutral jurisdictions and their benefits to the wider world
- Debate: This House believes that anti-Bartlett clauses are not worth the paper they are written on
To find out more about the event click here.
If you are also attending this event and would like to arrange a meeting with Michael, please feel free to contact him directly.