High net worth tax planning requires a combination of technical nous and an understanding of client circumstances. There can be substantial penalties for errors and in particular for failure to comply.
Our approach to tax compliance begins with ensuring we have a comprehensive understanding of our clients’ circumstances. This is necessary in order to help them successfully navigate an increasingly complex global tax landscape.
We have an experienced team of qualified tax professionals that always keeps up-to-date with relevant changes to legislation and any related developments that may affect client work being undertaken. Drawing upon specialist expertise, we help clients to effectively manage their tax obligations, enabling them to increase their focus on investment, wealth and succession planning.
Our tax compliance services include:
- Preparation of VAT returns and maintenance of company VAT records
- Construction Industry Scheme (CIS) returns
- Jersey corporate returns
- Non-resident landlord returns
- Annual Tax on Enveloped Dwellings (ATED) returns
- Collaborating with external tax advisors