Our proactive, transparent approach to cash management, foreign exchange and lending services, puts JTC’s Treasury Services at the top of its game. Our dedicated team of experienced market professionals ensure that you receive the best deal possible.
We offer a wide range of treasury services relevant and customised to your specific jurisdiction.
Example, but not all, treasury services include:
JTC CASH MANAGEMENT
Our Cash Management Service is designed for you to enjoy the benefits of an institutional status through JTC’s relationship with a carefully selected group of international banks.
- Our service allows you to benefit from having your cash assets held in a portfolio designed to diversify depositor risk and attract an enhanced yield while managing liquidity requirements
- Counterparty risk is actively monitored in accordance with strict criteria in conjunction with information provided by an independent third party
- We continually assess the interest rates available to us and treat diversification as a priority
- We offer a range of services to meet the needs of both institutional and private clients
POOLED CASH MANAGEMENT
By assimilating client funds into a dedicated ‘pool’, we can use the consolidated deposit to obtain the most competitive bank rates.
We offer three variations, each with its own benefits and available in Sterling, US Dollars and Euros.
- Typically offers the highest rates
- Withdrawals are available on fixed dates as agreed in advance
- Rates typically higher than Liquid series
- Withdrawals are available subject to prior notice as agreed in advance
- Instant access if instructions received before the relevant daily cut-off time
BESPOKE CASH MANAGEMENT
We can build a unique, fully customised cash portfolio for you, based solely on your specific circumstances and objectives. The nature of this service means that we manage your cash independently of anyone else’s.
Bespoke Cash Management is typically carried out on a segregated basis, where your own individual account with its own specifications and terms is used. We can, however, also create a dedicated pooled account based on your requirements. This service is popular with institutional clients wishing to pool their different clients’ cash to maximise yield, but also serves as an ideal means of diversification across different banks and notice periods for any large client.
With a £5million minimum, this service is available in any freely traded currency with withdrawals available subject to agreed terms.
With JTC Treasury Services you can access highly competitive foreign exchange pricing using the online platform provided by an independent third party.
Transparency over often large commissions charged by banks, usually in the form of margins from wholesale market rates, can be difficult to obtain and are seldom released due to the commercial sensitivity of the information.
We have agreed set tiered margins which are transparent and available to see at any time. By transacting foreign exchange trades over this platform, we can consistently provide a fair and equitable pricing model which is regularly benchmarked against pricing that other banks offer.
Used shrewdly as part of a wider portfolio, lending services can often play a vital role in helping to grow wealth.
With an in-depth understanding of debt markets, our trusted third party provider works impartially and independently to match you to the most suitable lender on a case-by-case basis, allowing you to take advantage of the opportunities presented by prevailing market conditions.
For any specific requirements tailored to suit your needs please contact one of our team.