Join Team JTC where your contribution will be valued.
Purpose of Job
The provision of a number of administration duties, under the supervision of a Manager, demonstrating reconciliation experience, data management, a clear risk awareness, and relationship management skills.
Main Responsibilities and Duties
- Identifying credits received to the pooled accounts and requesting inward activities from Administrators.
- Ensuring sufficient funds are held on client pooled accounts, overseeing payment authorisation process and monitoring execution.
- Review and action queries relating to Pooled payments from Bank/Administrators, elevating to Head of Banking & Treasury concerned if needed.
- Liaise with the Associate Director in respect of maturing fixed deposits at banks, obtain indication rates as requested and instruct banks in accordance with rollover details.
- Process interest adjustments on maturing fixed deposits to appropriate realised interest accounts.
- Receive instructions from Administrators to transact FOREX deals, obtaining indication rates were requested and executing.
- Apply closing interest to accounts;
- Manage closures spreadsheet and complete the closure process;
- Arrange and participate in regular service reviews with banks with whom a relationship is maintained and follow up on action points as appropriate.
- Assist team in promoting the Treasury service functions to the business.
- Process interest adjustments on maturing fixed deposits to appropriate realised interest accounts;
- Work within regulatory requirements of JFSC.
- General Banking queries
- Awareness and adherence to contractual and statutory obligations under the Group’s policies, procedures and guidelines, including the Group’s core values and expected behaviours;
- Assist with system queries and escalating to service provider when required
- Adhere to Risk & Associated Compliance procedures in relation to regulatory requirements and AML legislation;
- Adhere to CPD requirements in accordance with qualification level and in-house procedures;
- Adhere to the JTC core values and expected behaviours;
- Excellent planning and organisation skills with a flexible approach to work
- Ability to assist and deal with client queries
- Ability to self-motivate and work pro-actively within the Treasury team
- A positive “can do” attitude and a good team player
- Good keyboard skills to include MS Excel and ability to learn new systems with the business, bookkeeping skills would be an advantage
- Banking/Middle Office experience would be beneficial
JTC is a publicly listed, global professional services business with deep expertise in fund, corporate and private client services. Every JTC person is an owner of the business and this fundamental part of our culture aligns us with the best interests of all of our stakeholders. Our purpose is to maximise potential and our success is built on service excellence, long-term relationships and technology capabilities that drive efficiency and add value.
JTC’s culture places a strong focus on the development of its employees. We value our employees’ commitment to their career and encourage and support you if you wish to pursue a professional qualification as well as providing ongoing learning and development opportunities through our Academy and Gateway programmes. Our vision for the future is driven by an entrepreneurial and innovative spirit.
If you would like to join team JTC, where everyone is dedicated to continuously delivering a service beyond our clients’ expectations, please apply on line (applications will only be accepted if made through the online portal).