Join JTC where your contribution will be valued.
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a TA Administrator to join our team in Luxembourg
Purpose of job
JTC is currently looking to employ a TA Administrator. You will be part of a team who is responsible for the delivery of high quality standards services to regulated RE/PE funds clients in terms of AML, KYC and TA.
This exciting new role is in line with the continued growth of JTC, it will suit someone who is looking for a role that is both challenging and rewarding.
- Two years proven experience in a similar position in the domiciliation and/or transfer agency environment in Luxembourg.
- Able to fluently communicate in English and French, in written and verbally; German is an asset.
- Demonstrate a clear understanding of the client’s portfolio, including AML/KYC risk awareness, relationship management, contractual and statutory obligations related to Luxembourg regulated investment funds.
- Able to take responsibility, prioritise, use initiative and to get on with others as a team player.
- Able to adapt to a demanding environment.
- Demonstrate motivation, enthusiastic approach, good organisational capabilities, excellent client service attitude and proactivity.
Main Responsibilities and Duties
Under the supervision of a manager, the administrator will:
- Execute duties related to transfer agency services such as receipt and processing of shareholder transactions in Mutual and Private Equity Funds, etc.
- Prepare and send out confirmations and reporting (on fund flows) to promoters, distributors, investors and other fund intermediaries.
- Respond to different requests from clients to ensure that a quality service is provided that meets the requirements of demanding clients.
- Participate in periodic audits, Compliance and Risk sample checks.Ensure effective understanding of specific process and strict adherence to procedures.
JTC is a publicly listed, global professional services business with deep expertise in fund, corporate and private client services. Every JTC person is an owner of the business and this fundamental part of our culture aligns us with the best interests of all of our stakeholders. Our purpose is to maximise potential and our success is built on service excellence, long-term relationships and technology capabilities that drive efficiency and add value.
JTC’s culture places a strong focus on the development of its employees. We value our employees’ commitment to their career and encourage and support you if you wish to pursue a professional qualification as well as providing ongoing learning and development opportunities through our Academy and Gateway programmes. Our vision for the future is driven by an entrepreneurial and innovative spirit.
If you would like to join team JTC, where everyone is dedicated to continuously delivering a service beyond our clients’ expectations, please apply on line (applications will only be accepted if made through the online portal).