Join Team JTC where your contribution will be valued.
A great new opportunity has arisen for an Investor Services Administrator on a temporary basis within our Guernsey office.
Purpose of job
The role will involve contribution to an Investor Periodic Review Project across a number of institutional and retail funds. The successful candidate will be responsible for the review of investor CDD documentation and risk assessments including timely and accurate recording of data into the investor database in relation to all investors and associated parties in scope of the project.
- Competent at using core Microsoft systems such as Outlook, Excel, Word and Teams.
- A good level of attention to detail.
- A good ability to work to deadlines.
- A good ability to work as part of a team.
- Strong communication skills.
- Prior experience of working with CDD/AML (preferable).
Main duties and responsibilities
- Review of Investor CDD held on record for suitability.
- Review of Investor Risk Assessments including suitable updates where required.
- Conduct Adverse Media and Sanctions searches for investors and related parties.
- Issuance of requests to investors for additional information where required.
- General communications with Investors and related parties in relation to CDD.
- Receipt and tracking of CDD documentation received from investors.
- Review of CDD documentation received and upload into the investor database.
- Ensure accurate input, maintenance and control of the client core static data in the system in line with departmental procedures, ensuring it is successfully second released and checked.
- Ensure that the procedures in place for the project are adhered to.
- Work to ensure that deadlines allocated are met.
- Contribute and provide updates to regular meetings to track progress of project.
- Ensuring that all JTC policies and procedures are adhered to and ensuring efficient and prompt query resolution.
- Adhere to Risk & Associate Compliance procedures in relation to regulatory requirements and AML legislation.
JTC is a publicly listed, global professional services business with deep expertise in fund, corporate and private client services. Every JTC person is an owner of the business and this fundamental part of our culture aligns us with the best interests of all of our stakeholders. Our purpose is to maximise potential and our success is built on service excellence, long-term relationships and technology capabilities that drive efficiency and add value.
JTC’s culture places a strong focus on the development of its employees. We value our employees’ commitment to their career and encourage and support you if you wish to pursue a professional qualification as well as providing ongoing learning and development opportunities through our Academy and Gateway programmes. Our vision for the future is driven by an entrepreneurial and innovative spirit.
If you would like to join team JTC, where everyone is dedicated to continuously delivering a service beyond our clients’ expectations, please apply on line (applications will only be accepted if made through the online portal).