Join Team JTC where your contribution will be valued.
Purpose of Job
The functions of the Technical Data Analyst is to assist the operations and development team to ensuring the efficient and smooth running of functional processes. The role includes understanding the queries of operation teams and developing reusable, quality and scalable business solutions which is closely aligned to the requirements set out by the business.
- Developing strategies for standardizing and consolidating processes using robust applications such as Alteryx and SQL/Snowflake to assist operations with NAV Reporting and Fund Accounting processes
- Assist with the automation of manual tasks through the development and implementation of software solutions
- Identify, develop and execute data analyses to monitor operational performance to increase efficiencies
- Taking requests from Development Team to develop and maintain new and ongoing projects
- Manage competing priorities, multiple work streams and meet tight deadlines
- Created and executed Test Plan and Test Cases
- Be able to be part of a Project Team by understanding project and business analysis processes
Main Responsibilities and Duties
- VBA and MS Excel
- MySQL (Advantageous)
- Snowflake (Advantageous)
- Knowledge on Finance and Accounting (Advantageous)
- Experience, Technical Requirements and Qualifications:
- Tertiary qualification in Information Systems or Computer Science or Finance and Accounting
- An understanding of Investment Administration / Asset Management (preferable)
JTC is a publicly listed, award-winning provider of fund, corporate and private client services to institutional and private clients. The principle of making all our people owners of the business is fundamental to our culture and aligns us completely with the best interests of our clients.
JTC’s culture places a strong focus on the development of its employees. We value our employees’ commitment to their career and encourage and support you if you wish to pursue a professional qualification as well as providing ongoing learning and development opportunities through our Academy and Gateway programmes. Our vision for the future is driven by an entrepreneurial and innovative spirit.
If you would like to join team JTC, where everyone is dedicated to continuously delivering a service beyond our clients’ expectations, please apply online.