Join JTC where your contribution will be valued.
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a TA Senior Administrator to join our team in Luxembourg.
Purpose of Job
In order to reinforce our dynamic and growing team, we are currently looking for a TA Senior Administrator
Main Responsibilities and Duties
- Receive, analyze and validate all the documents required to comply with the Transfer Agency regulations in Luxembourg;
- Ensure the Transfer Agency client files are updated;
- Maintain accurate and up to date records ensuring all statutory obligations are complied with;
- File and record all legal documentation as required by CSSF and Luxembourg Law;
- Respond to different requests from clients to ensure that a quality service is provided that meets the requirements of demanding clients;
- Participate in periodic audits, Compliance and Risk sample checks;
- Ensure effective understanding of specific process and strict adherence to procedure.
- Consistently take ownership of tasks and show initiative;
- Coach Administrators.
- At least 2 years proven experience in a similar position in the Transfer Agency environment in Luxembourg and especially in the PE/RE funds;
- Able to fluently communicate in English, in written and verbally; German and French are considered as an asset;
- Demonstrate a clear understanding of Transfer Agency requirements for Luxembourg regulated investment funds and with capital calls/distributions/return of capital events;
- Able to take responsibility, prioritise, use initiative and to get on with others as a team player;
- Demonstrate motivation, enthusiastic approach, good organisational capabilities, excellent client service attitude and proactivity;
- Regularly exhibits behaviours associated with the core value (engagment, integrity, result oriented, team spirit);
- Proper knowledge of MS office and especially Microsoft Excel.
JTC is a publicly listed, award-winning provider of fund, corporate and private client services to institutional and private clients. The principle of making all our people owners of the business is fundamental to our culture and aligns us completely with the best interests of our clients.
JTC’s culture places a strong focus on the development of its employees. We value our employees’ commitment to their career and encourage and support you if you wish to pursue a professional qualification as well as providing ongoing learning and development opportunities through our Academy and Gateway programmes. Our vision for the future is driven by an entrepreneurial and innovative spirit.
If you would like to join team JTC, where everyone is dedicated to continuously delivering a service beyond our clients’ expectations, please apply online.