Join Team JTC where your contribution will be valued
We are looking for an enthusiastic, recently qualified CA to join our Private Equity Team.
This excellent opportunity would be suitable for candidates who are qualified CA’s with proven numeracy skills and excellent attention to detail. The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate a clear interest and understanding of working in Fund Accounting.
The primary function of a Supervisor is to check and supervise the tasks required to successfully complete the accounts / valuation (Being a Signatory). In certain circumstances a Supervisor may also be required to perform these tasks.
The duties of a Supervisor include but are not limited to:
- Check and authorise payments (as an A Signatory) to ensure the payment has been correctly prepared and the correct instructions are going to be processed
- Check and approve valuations (as an A Signatory) to ensure all the required information has been captured and processed correctly resulting in the expected valuation movement.
- Supervise others to ensure the accuracy, completeness and timeliness in performing their duties.
- Actively participate in ensuring all processes and procedures are properly documented and at hereto to ensure no accounting errors occur and the team has latency in place.
- Query and issue resolution within the team (whether it’s Investran or system issues, or client or custodian issues) to ensure no queries or issues result in an error, breach or client dissatisfaction.
- Investigate errors, complete the required JTC error reporting process and implement the required remedial action in order to ensure the error is not repeated.
- Actively and continually identify and report high risk areas and gaps in processes to ensure the identification and escalation of risks and gaps.
- Participate actively in projects, specifically risk reduction and efficiency gain projects relevant to the related fund admin teams to ensure the successful implement and completion of the specific Fund Admin project actions and timelines.
If you would like to join team JTC, where everyone is dedicated to continuously delivering a service beyond our clients’ expectations, please apply on line (applications will only be accepted if made through the on line portal). Please contact Sheilagh Hall for more information if required. Applications close 30 November 2018.