Join Team JTC where your contribution will be valued.
Purpose of job
The functions of the Senior Technical Data Analyst is to assist the operations and development team to ensuring the efficient and smooth running of functional processes. The role includes understanding the queries of operation teams and developing reusable, quality and scalable business solutions which is closely aligned to the requirements set out by the business.
- Tertiary qualification in Information Systems, Computer Science, Finance or Accounting
- An understanding of Investment Administration / Asset Management (preferable)
- Skills in programming
- MySQL (Advantageous)
- Knowledge on Finance and Accounting (Advantageous)
- VBA and MS Excel
Main Responsibilities and Duties
- Developing strategies for standardizing and consolidating processes using robust applications such as Alteryx and SQL/Snowflake to assist operations with NAV Reporting
- Assist with the automation of manual tasks through the development and implementation of software solutions
- Identify, develop and execute data analyses to monitor operational performance to increase efficiencies
- Taking requests from Development Team to develop and maintain
- Manage competing priorities, multiple work streams and meet tight deadlines
- Created and executed Test Plan and Test Cases
JTC is a publicly listed, global professional services business with deep expertise in fund, corporate and private client services. Every JTC person is an owner of the business and this fundamental part of our culture aligns us with the best interests of all of our stakeholders. Our purpose is to maximise potential and our success is built on service excellence, long-term relationships and technology capabilities that drive efficiency and add value.
JTC’s culture places a strong focus on the development of its employees. We value our employees’ commitment to their career and encourage and support you if you wish to pursue a professional qualification as well as providing ongoing learning and development opportunities through our Academy and Gateway programmes. Our vision for the future is driven by an entrepreneurial and innovative spirit.
If you would like to join team JTC, where everyone is dedicated to continuously delivering a service beyond our clients’ expectations, please apply on line (applications will only be accepted if made through the online portal).