Join JTC where your contribution will be valued
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Senior manager to join our team in Luxembourg.
Purpose of job
This excellent opportunity would be suitable for candidates with proven accounting skills. The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate a clear interest and understand of working in Real Estate/Private Equity.
- Holding at least a BTS in accounting/management, DUT, DECF or Bachelor in Accounting with a minimum of 7 years proven experience in managing a team and working within the trust and company environment at a senior level;
- High level of technicality, particularly in Real Estate and Private Equity;
- Ability to take responsibility and initiatives, create solutions, display assertiveness and decisiveness, undertake crisis management, work under pressure and respect deadlines;
- Responsible, accountable and able to get on with others as a team player;
- Be able to manage, motivate and supervise a team of accountants;
- Beside French and/or German, high level of English both verbal and written, other languages will be advantageous.
Main responsibilities and duties
- Managing a pool of accountants providing the full range of services for an extensive and diversified portfolio of clients in the Real Estate and Private Equity industry;
- Responsible for accounting, corporate, tax and VAT compliance;
- Support the colleagues in charge of client acquisitions;
- Liaise with professional advisors to ensure the Group delivers both a proficient and added value service;
- Attend clients board meetings, contributing to board papers and reports;
- Attend and lead client meetings, either on or off site;
- Be sensitive to risk management at JTC Signes including client, business and regulatory risks;
- Manage the relationship with the auditors, legal and tax advisors;
- Get involved in performance evaluation and regularly discuss strengths and areas for development when needed;
- Reporting to the Director and Managing Director.
JTC is a publicly listed, global professional services business with deep expertise in fund, corporate and private client services. Every JTC person is an owner of the business and this fundamental part of our culture aligns us with the best interests of all of our stakeholders. Our purpose is to maximise potential and our success is built on service excellence, long-term relationships and technology capabilities that drive efficiency and add value.
JTC’s culture places a strong focus on the development of its employees. We value our employees’ commitment to their career and encourage and support you if you wish to pursue a professional qualification as well as providing ongoing learning and development opportunities through our Academy and Gateway programmes. Our vision for the future is driven by an entrepreneurial and innovative spirit.
If you would like to join team JTC, where everyone is dedicated to continuously delivering a service beyond our clients’ expectations, please apply on line (applications will only be accepted if made through the online portal).