We are looking for an experienced individual with strong technical skills to provide an effective delivery of a professional and comprehensive administration service to existing and prospective clients in line with the strategic objectives of our business.
An expert in their field the successful candidate will be given the opportunity work within a Private Client Services environment;
Day to day activities will include;
- All areas of client management/administration to include maintaining a good standard of corporate governance, pro-active development of existing and new client opportunities and oversee timely billing, fee collection and active management of debtors and income to target reports
- Risk management ensuring full adherence to all risk and compliance procedures in relation to regulatory requirements and AML legislation
- Oversee the administration and review of complex client structures’ and remain aware of risk exposure to both the client and the Group, including fulfilment of responsibilities under the review procedures
- Active participation at internal business development meetings; demonstrate an ability to identify and manage potential business opportunities within the team’s/division’s portfolio of clients and where possible introduce prospective new business to the Group
- React to new business enquiries within an acceptable timeframe, effectively managing and accurately pricing enquires, ensuring resources and services provided by the Group are fully explained and promoted
The successful candidate will have a proven track record within the Isle of Man Trust Industry operating at managerial level and will hold a relevant professional qualification such as ICSA or STEP (or equivalent).
If you would like to join team JTC, where everyone is dedicated to continuously delivering a service beyond our clients’ expectations, please apply on line (applications will only be accepted if made through the on line portal). Please contact Rebeccah Crawley for more information if required.