Join Team JTC where your contribution will be valued.
Purpose of Job
The role holder will be required to administer a client portfolio, under the supervision of a Line Manager. They should be able to demonstrate a clear understanding of the client’s portfolio, including risk awareness, relationship management and contractual and statutory obligations.
- Private equity or fund administration experience, ideally 5-6 years, for this role.
- College degree (accounting business, mathematics, finance or economics degree preferred but not essential)
- Proficiency in MS Office. Strong Excel expertise
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Attention to detail, problem solving and analytical skills
Main Responsibilities and Duties
- Supervises a team and is responsible for the day-to-day investor servicing/onboarding, accounting, and reporting for private equity and real estate funds
- Reviews and approves general ledger activity for investor-level, fund-level, and investment-level transactions
- Reviews and approves investor subscription documentation and follows AML/KYC procedures
- Responsible for daily cash activity, wire transfers and bank reconciliations
- Reviews and approves quarterly accounting packages, including partner allocations
- Manages and trains junior members of the team, including hiring decisions and performance appraisals
- Serves as US GAAP subject matter expert and monitors FASB guidance for incorporation into procedures
- Reviews and approves US GAAP financial statements and partner capital statements
- Ensures fund waterfall and management fee calculations are interpreted in accordance with relevant fund operating documents, e.g. LP or LLC agreements
- Reviews and approves investor capital call and distribution notices
- Manages relationship with clients’ external auditors during year-end auditsInteracts with clients on day-to-day matters as well as on ad-hoc queries
- Participates in regular technology and information reviews, identifies potential changes and enhancements, and recommends alternatives for implementation
- Manage own billing and cash collection / debtors process, have an awareness of recoverability and work in an efficient manner so as to minimise write-offs
- Adhere to Risk & Associated Compliance procedures in relation to regulatory requirements and AML legislation
- Adhere to CPD requirements in accordance with qualification level and in-house procedures
- Adhere to the JTC core values and expected behaviours
- Any other duties as deemed necessary by Management
JTC is a publicly listed, global professional services business with deep expertise in fund, corporate and private client services. Every JTC person is an owner of the business and this fundamental part of our culture aligns us with the best interests of all of our stakeholders. Our purpose is to maximise potential and our success is built on service excellence, long-term relationships and technology capabilities that drive efficiency and add value.
JTC’s culture places a strong focus on the development of its employees. We value our employees’ commitment to their career and encourage and support you if you wish to pursue a professional qualification as well as providing ongoing learning and development opportunities through our Academy and Gateway programmes. Our vision for the future is driven by an entrepreneurial and innovative spirit.
If you would like to join team JTC, where everyone is dedicated to continuously delivering a service beyond our clients’ expectations, please apply on line (applications will only be accepted if made through the online portal).