Join Team JTC where your contribution will be valued.
Purpose of Job
The role holder will be responsible for a Management of the team responsible for the Sales Ledger, to include Billing and Credit Control of JTC Jersey and JTC CES business, with periodic involvement in projects relating to process review and enhancements.
- Qualified ACCA (or equivalent)
- Resilient and dependable individual with strong work ethic, ‘goes the extra mile’, and with a passion for the role/JTC
Main Responsibilities and Duties
- Management of the team responsible for billing time lines and workloads for JTC Jersey and JTC CES clients.
- Carry out ongoing assessment of working practises and time frames; coordinating with other departmental managers to ensure suitable resource allocation to achieve agree timeframes
- Management of mailboxes associated with JTC Jersey and JTC CES billing queries
- Oversight of Credit Control Function
- Provide support in respect of billing process review projects.
JTC is a publicly listed, award-winning provider of fund, corporate and private client services to institutional and private clients. The principle of making all our people owners of the business is fundamental to our culture and aligns us completely with the best interests of our clients.
JTC’s culture places a strong focus on the development of its employees. We value our employees’ commitment to their career and encourage and support you if you wish to pursue a professional qualification as well as providing ongoing learning and development opportunities through our Academy and Gateway programmes. Our vision for the future is driven by an entrepreneurial and innovative spirit.
If you would like to join team JTC, where everyone is dedicated to continuously delivering a service beyond our clients’ expectations, please apply online.