Join Team JTC where your contribution will be valued.
Purpose of job
The Senior Content Writer is responsible for producing engaging content to help enforce our brand, communicate product value and increase engagement from prospects, partners and clients. This position shapes the company voice by building stories around industry trends and company announcements.
We are looking for a strong mix of creative, project management, and analytical skills with an understanding of social media platforms and measurement.
- 3-5 years of relevant B2B content marketing, demand generation or social media experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Marketing, Business, New Media or Public Relations preferred.
- Demonstrated social networking experience (blogs, Facebook, Twitter, etc) and social analytics tools knowledge.
- A highly collaborative work style, professional communication skills, and excellent writing and editing skills.
- Proactive and self-motivated to lead project management activities in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
- Detail oriented with good multitasking and organizational ability.
- Results-driven with strong problem solving and time management skills.
Main responsibilities and duties
- Own the content creation process and collaborate with key stakeholders around key content assets like ebooks, reports, videos, infographics, blogs, and more.
- Lead web content (blog posts, social media, infographics and more), share across various channels and measure the results of marketing initiatives.
- Own internal and external content collaborating with the sales team to ensure content is aligned across all touchpoints.
- Establish our editorial style and ensure cohesive brand voice that is consistent with the overall JTC Brand.
- Develop content strategies based on a deep understanding of customer needs, market trends, and competitive forces.
- Manage public relations which includes; overseeing PR agency, developing press releases, promoting our brand to media.
JTC is a publicly listed, global professional services business with deep expertise in fund, corporate and private client services. Every JTC person is an owner of the business and this fundamental part of our culture aligns us with the best interests of all of our stakeholders. Our purpose is to maximise potential and our success is built on service excellence, long-term relationships and technology capabilities that drive efficiency and add value.
JTC’s culture places a strong focus on the development of its employees. We value our employees’ commitment to their career and encourage and support you if you wish to pursue a professional qualification as well as providing ongoing learning and development opportunities through our Academy and Gateway programmes. Our vision for the future is driven by an entrepreneurial and innovative spirit.
If you would like to join team JTC, where everyone is dedicated to continuously delivering a service beyond our clients’ expectations, please apply on line (applications will only be accepted if made through the online portal).