Join JTC where your contribution will be valued.
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Senior Administrator – Share Registration/Compliance to join our team in Cayman.
The role holder will be required, under the supervision of an Assistant Manager or given Line Manager, to maintain the Register of Shareholders for all funds for which JTC Fund Services (Cayman) Ltd. acts as Transfer Agent with the responsibility to on-board investors, process trades, make payments and correspond on an accurate and timely basis. In addition, the role holder should be able to demonstrate a clear understanding of the investor’s requests and transactions, including risk awareness, relationship management and contractual and statutory obligations.
Main Responsibilities and Duties
- On-board Investors – Review for AML requirements and obtain necessary due diligence information to on-board and risk rate the investor;
- Process all investors trades including subscriptions, redemptions, transfers, swaps and corporate actions;
- Arrange all payments relating to the investors trades;
- Maintain investors information on the Transfer Agent software, Purefunds;
- Organise the workflow so as to identify and process priority work within deadlines set by the Line Manager;
- Maintain all information relating to the Share Registers as confidential only allowing access to data by Mutual Fund Staff, external fund directors, auditors or external regulatory bodies or otherwise as instructed;
- Complete the periodic review process for investors and related parties and be aware of risk exposure, including the fulfilment of responsibilities under the review procedures;
- Compile data for periodic FACTA and CRS reporting;
- Take on any ad-hoc projects or assist with any other administrative functions as required;
- Awareness and adherence to contractual and statutory obligations under the Group’s policies, procedures and guidelines, including the Group’s core values and expected behaviours.
- Maintain accurate and up to date records of client entities (including desktop), ensuring all statutory obligations are complied with
- Adhere to Risk & Associated Compliance procedures in relation to regulatory requirements and AML legislation in particular Cayman Islands
- Adhere to CPD requirements in accordance with qualification level and in-house procedures
- Adhere to the JTC core values and expected behaviours
- Any other duties as deemed necessary by Management
- University graduate and/or Compliance qualification and/or a minimum of 4 years’ experience in offshore Mutual Fund Transfer Agent/Share Registration
- Conversant with the Cayman Islands AML/CFT regulatory regime
- Team player
- Excellent communication skills
- Proficient in the use of Purefunds or any other Transfer Agent Software, Microsoft Excel, and Word Publisher and Viewpoint
- The applicant should be able to demonstrate a clear understanding of risk awareness and contractual and statutory obligations.
JTC is a publicly listed, award-winning provider of fund, corporate and private client services to institutional and private clients. The principle of making all our people owners of the business is fundamental to our culture and aligns us completely with the best interests of our clients.
JTC’s culture places a strong focus on the development of its employees. We value our employees’ commitment to their career and encourage and support you if you wish to pursue a professional qualification as well as providing ongoing learning and development opportunities through our Academy and Gateway programmes. Our vision for the future is driven by an entrepreneurial and innovative spirit.
If you would like to join team JTC, where everyone is dedicated to continuously delivering a service beyond our clients’ expectations, please apply online.