Join JTC where your contribution will be valued.
An exciting opportunity has arisen within our Risk and Compliance Division in Jersey for an enthusiastic individual with an attention to detail and the desire to be part of a team.
Purpose of job
The Risk and Compliance (R&C) team in Jersey has an exciting opportunity for an Senior Administrator to provide administrative support in assisting the team in the successful execution of key client-facing compliance deliverables and the daily compliance operational tasks.
The successful candidate will have an interest in pursuing a career in Risk and Compliance in Financial Services. The candidate should have some previous compliance work experience, a relevant compliance or similar professional qualification in financial services or be working towards an appropriate qualification.
Prior Experience, Skills and Attributes:
- Work in a compliance team in financial services (ideally with some funds experience).
- Excellent organisational and prioritisation skills
- Broad level knowledge and experience of compliance monitoring
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- An ability to deal with a variety of tasks and to work towards deadlines
- An awareness of compliance and the Jersey regulatory environment is beneficial.
Main Responsibilities and Duties
- Assisting with the reviewing, updating and maintenance of Compliance registers, including following-up with team members and stakeholders to ensure registers are complete and up to date.
- Undertaking research and conducting client screening checks.
- Performing compliance monitoring testing.
- Assisting with the review and maintenance of policies and procedures.
- Assisting with CDD documentation reviews.
- Assisting to track the allocation / closure of tasks in the Fund Compliance Team email inbox.
- Assisting in respect of any regulatory requirements with auditors, custodians, regulators and others, preparing compliance documentation and reports as required.
- Assisting with ad-hoc R&C projects and providing administrative support to the R&C team.
- Adhering to JTC core values and expected behaviours.
- Undertaking any other duties to support the R&C team as deemed necessary by Management.
JTC is a publicly listed, global professional services business with deep expertise in fund, corporate and private client services. Every JTC person is an owner of the business and this fundamental part of our culture aligns us with the best interests of all of our stakeholders. Our purpose is to maximise potential and our success is built on service excellence, long-term relationships and technology capabilities that drive efficiency and add value.
JTC’s culture places a strong focus on the development of its employees. We value our employees’ commitment to their career and encourage and support you if you wish to pursue a professional qualification as well as providing ongoing learning and development opportunities through our Academy and Gateway programmes. Our vision for the future is driven by an entrepreneurial and innovative spirit.
If you would like to join team JTC, where everyone is dedicated to continuously delivering a service beyond our clients’ expectations, please apply on line (applications will only be accepted if made through the online portal).