Join JTC where your contribution will be valued.
Are you ready for a new challenge?
We have an exciting opportunity for a Senior Administrator to join our Private Client team in South Dakota. We can provide you with a dynamic environment to expand and develop your current skills and experience and support your development.
Purpose of job
This excellent opportunity would be suitable for candidates who have the ability to administer a client portfolio, under the supervision of a Line Manager. They should be able to demonstrate a clear understanding of the client’s portfolio, including risk awareness, relationship management and contractual and statutory obligations.
Key responsibilities and duties
- Administer and monitor a varied client portfolio within the timescales set and agreed, investigating and suggesting enhancements where necessary, ensuring timely and effective client care
- Manage own billing and cash collection / debtors process, have an awareness of recoverability and work in an efficient manner so as to minimise write-offs
- Review client structures, complete review processes for client entities, remain aware of risk exposure, including the fulfilment of responsibilities under the review procedures
- Awareness and adherence to contractual and statutory obligations under the Group’s policies, procedures and guidelines, including the Group’s core values and expected behaviours
- Review legal and tax advice where appropriate and be able to interpret /implement relevant advice as required
- Ensure a professional service is provided to clients and intermediaries
- Maintain accurate and up to date records of client entities, ensuring all statutory obligations are complied with
- Through effective administration, ensure existing clients are retained
- Assist with the management and training of junior members of the team
- Check, maintain and ensure accuracy of the central diary systems to ensure that deadlines are recorded and subsequently met
- Adhere to Risk & Associated Compliance procedures in relation to regulatory requirements and AML legislation;
- Adhere to CPD requirements in accordance with qualification level and in-house procedures;
- Adhere to the JTC core values and expected behaviours;
- Any other duties as deemed necessary by Management.
JTC is a publicly listed, award-winning provider of fund, corporate and private client services to institutional and private clients. Founded in 1987, we have c.900 people working across our global network and are trusted to administer assets of c.US$130billion. The principle of making all our people owners of the business is fundamental to our culture and aligns us completely with the best interests of our clients.
JTC’s culture places a strong focus on the development of its employees. We value our employees’ commitment to their career and encourage and support you if you wish to pursue a professional qualification as well as providing ongoing learning and development opportunities through our Academy and Gateway programmes. Our vision for the future is driven by an entrepreneurial and innovative spirit.
If you would like to join team JTC, where everyone is dedicated to continuously delivering a service beyond our clients’ expectations, please apply on line (applications will only be accepted if made through the online portal).