Are you looking for that step up in your career path? We currently have a new and exciting opportunity for a Senior Administrator to join our growing team.
Purpose of Job
Administrator for a client portfolio under the supervision of the line manager. Demonstrate a clear understanding of each clients’ structure including risk awareness, relationship management and contractual and statutory regulations
- Candidates must have attained or be studying towards a relevant qualification
- Extensive trust and corporate administration experience in a private client environment
- Good working knowledge of CDD and Know your Client practices
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English – French and/or Spanish an advantage
- Excellent organisation and prioritisation skills
- Ability to work as part of a team and provide support to others when required
Main Responsibilities and Duties
- Administer a complex client portfolio, including property and investment holding companies, Unit Trust structures, Limited Partnerships and Family Trusts within the timescales set and agreed, investigating and suggesting enhancements where necessary, ensuring pro-active, timely and effective client care
- Attend client/internal meetings and assist the manager with the preparation of client meeting packs, drafting relevant meeting notes and dealing with action points in a timely manner
- Manage billing, cash collection / debtors process and minimise write-offs where possible in accordance with the divisional Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s);
- Complete the review process for client entities and be aware of risk exposure, including the fulfilment of responsibilities under the review procedures
- Provide support to accountants in the production of Client Financial Statements and conduct the final review for sign off by the Directors/Trustees
- Check, maintain and ensure accuracy of the central diary systems to ensure deadlines are recorded and subsequently met
- Review legal and tax advice where appropriate and be able to interpret /implement relevant advice as required
- Ensure a professional service is provided to clients and intermediaries
- Maintain accurate and up to date records of client entities, ensuring all statutory obligations are complied with
- Ensure at all times excellent written and verbal communication with high level accuracy requiring little revision from the line manager
- Through effective administration, ensure existing clients are retained
- Assist with the management and training of junior members of the team
- Adhere to contractual and statutory obligations under the Group’s policies, procedures and guidelines, including the Group’s core values and expected behaviours
- Adhere to Risk & Associated Compliance procedures in relation to regulatory requirements and AML legislation
- Adhere to CPD requirements in accordance with qualification level and in-house procedures
- Maintain 90% chargeable time
- Any other duties as deemed necessary by Management
JTC is a publicly listed, global professional services business with deep expertise in fund, corporate and private client services. Every JTC person is an owner of the business and this fundamental part of our culture aligns us with the best interests of all of our stakeholders. Our purpose is to maximise potential and our success is built on service excellence, long-term relationships and technology capabilities that drive efficiency and add value.
JTC’s culture places a strong focus on the development of its employees. We value our employees’ commitment to their career and encourage and support you if you wish to pursue a professional qualification as well as providing ongoing learning and development opportunities through our Academy and Gateway programmes. Our vision for the future is driven by an entrepreneurial and innovative spirit.
If you would like to join team JTC, where everyone is dedicated to continuously delivering a service beyond our clients’ expectations, please apply on line (applications will only be accepted if made through the online portal).