Join Team JTC where your contribution will be valued.
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Senior Administrator – Portfolio Management Analyst to join our team in Luxembourg.
Purpose of job
This excellent opportunity would be suitable for candidates with proven knowledge in portfolio/asset management. The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate a clear interest and understand of working in Real Estate and Private Equity sectors.
- Hold a Business Administration, Economics and Finance background and a relevant experience in a portfolio/asset management function in the funds sector or management company in Luxembourg.
- Communicate fluently in English and French, both verbal and written; any other languages would be advantageous;
- Have a clear understanding of the AIFM activities, organisation and environment, including risk management, relationship management, contractual and statutory obligations related to Luxembourg regulated investment funds;
- Be organized, rigorous and autonomous, applying analytical and synthesis skills, act as a team player and demonstrate excellent client service attitude.
Main responsibilities and duties
You will report to the Conducting Officer in charge of Portfolio Management of the AIFM. Some of the duties include:
- Be in charge of the organisation, preparation and participation in investment committees and valuation committees of the funds under management;
- Be the point of contact with the investment advisors of the funds for all investment related activity;
- Assess and analyse the potential investments for the Investment Committees;
- Ensure the compliance of the investment strategies with the investment policies of the funds;
- Monitor the execution of investments and disinvestments according to the decision of the Investments Committees;
- Report to the Conducting Officer on a regular and ad-hoc basis, providing insight into the performance of fund portfolios;
- Prepare and review investment documents to the attention of the Board of the funds and concerned auditors;
- Assist on the client relationship management, onboarding of new funds and ensure oversight control on the external valuers;
- Be responsible of the policies and procedures related to the portfolio management activities.
JTC is a publicly listed, award-winning provider of fund, corporate and private client services to institutional and private clients. Founded in 1987, we have c.1200 people working across our global network and are trusted to administer assets of c.US$130billion. The principle of making all our people owners of the business is fundamental to our culture and aligns us completely with the best interests of our clients.
JTC’s culture places a strong focus on the development of its employees. We value our employees’ commitment to their career and encourage and support you if you wish to pursue a professional qualification as well as providing ongoing learning and development opportunities through our Academy and Gateway programmes. Our vision for the future is driven by an entrepreneurial and innovative spirit.
If you would like to join team JTC, where everyone is dedicated to continuously delivering a service beyond our clients’ expectations, please apply on line (applications will only be accepted if made through the online portal).