Join Team JTC where your contribution will be valued.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Senior Administrator to join our growing team in Isle of Man, providing administration support to the Geneva team, on a wide variety of client structures.
You will be encouraged and supported to build on your trust administration career within a highly professional private client services environment while developing your existing skills.
Purpose of job
The role holder will be required to provide administrative support to the Swiss client administration team for a client portfolio of fiduciary structures, inclusive of various types of trusts and corporate entities, under the supervision of an IOM Line Manager and as part of the GEIM administration team. The GEIM team are responsible for supporting the Swiss Client Administrators in administering a varied range of client portfolios, under the supervision of a Swiss based Director. They should be able to demonstrate a clear understanding of the client fiduciary structures, including risk awareness, and contractual and statutory obligations. In addition they will be required to demonstrate internal relationship management skills with their Swiss and IOM colleagues.
The successful candidate will have extensive Trust administration experience and a solid understanding of risk, relationship management, contractual and statutory obligations. The successful candidate will need to be a team player with a key eye for detail and exceptional organisation skills. Competence in written and verbal communication with high level accuracy is required.
Main responsibilities and duties
- Administer and monitor a varied client portfolio of fiduciary structures, inclusive of various types of trusts and corporate entities within the timescales set and agreed, investigating and suggesting enhancements where necessary, ensuring timely and effective client care
- Support the Swiss Client Administrators in ensuring a professional service is provided to clients and intermediaries
- Manage own billing and cash collection / debtors process, have an awareness of recoverability and work in an efficient manner so as to minimise write-offs
- Completion of tasks raised by the IOM review team and at the same time remaining aware of risk exposure, including the fulfilment of responsibilities under the review procedures
- Awareness and adherence to contractual and statutory obligations under the Group’s policies, procedures and guidelines, including the Group’s core values and expected behaviours
- Review legal and tax advice where appropriate and be able to interpret /implement relevant advice as required
- Maintain accurate and up to date records of client entities, ensuring all statutory obligations are complied with
- Review client accounts
- Through effective administration, ensure existing clients are retained
- Assist with the management and training of junior members of the team
- Check, maintain and ensure accuracy of the central diary systems to ensure that deadlines are recorded and subsequently met
- Adhere to Risk & Associated Compliance procedures in relation to regulatory requirements and AML legislation;
- Adhere to CPD requirements in accordance with qualification level and in-house procedures;
- Adhere to the JTC core values and expected behaviours;
JTC is a publicly listed, global professional services business with deep expertise in fund, corporate and private client services. Every JTC person is an owner of the business and this fundamental part of our culture aligns us with the best interests of all of our stakeholders. Our purpose is to maximise potential and our success is built on service excellence, long-term relationships and technology capabilities that drive efficiency and add value.
JTC’s culture places a strong focus on the development of its employees. We value our employees’ commitment to their career and encourage and support you if you wish to pursue a professional qualification as well as providing ongoing learning and development opportunities through our Academy and Gateway programmes. Our vision for the future is driven by an entrepreneurial and innovative spirit.
If you would like to join team JTC, where everyone is dedicated to continuously delivering a service beyond our clients’ expectations, please apply on line (applications will only be accepted if made through the online portal).