Join JTC where your contribution will be valued.
Are you looking for the next step in your career? Do you have extensive experience working within a Trust & Company Administration environment?
We have a new and exciting opportunity based within the Private Client Services (PCS) division in Jersey. This busy and fast paced team will support the efficient and effective on-boarding of new clients across all of JTC’s PCS Jurisdictions and ensure that all client matters relating to new business are dealt with promptly and with a high level of client service excellence
Purpose of job
The purpose of the role is primarily to ensure the efficient and effective on-boarding and formation of structures for new and existing clients that have been approved at Business Acceptance Meetings. The primary focus of the role relates to private clients.
The post holder will have responsibility for supporting a team and liaising with the Sales and Service teams to ensure that all client matters, in relation to the review, preparation of documentation for approval of new business and the formation of structures for new business, are dealt with promptly and any issues are referred to line management immediately.
- Candidates must have attained or studying towards a relevant qualification
- Extensive administration experience
- Broad level knowledge of CDD practices
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organisation and prioritisation skills
Main Responsibilities and Duties
- Preparation of relevant internal approval documentation, co-ordinate and present directly to the Business Acceptance Meeting.
- Review of Certified Due Diligence and documentation to ensure that it is compliant and follows the JTC due diligence, KYC and new business procedures.
- Ensure consistency and clarity of the on-boarding files and approval documentation in order to maximise the effectiveness of relevant senior management resource.
- Ensure formation of structures, databases are up to date and orderly staged transition to relevant administration team as appropriate.
- Preparation of trust deeds in a timely manner once the new business has been approved.
- Prepare incorporation and application documents of companies and LP structures for filing with the appropriate jurisdiction. Liaise with the relevant jurisdiction on any queries raised in relation to the application documents.
- Be aware of and play an active role in the achievement of “New Business” targets.
- Liaise with Directors and other members of the Global PCS Business Development team as a matter of routine.
- The ability to work under pressure and manage strict deadlines is essential as is the need to adapt to new systems and processes quickly.
- Support junior members of team as and when needed.
- Adhere to JTC core values and expected behaviours
JTC is a publicly listed, global professional services business with deep expertise in fund, corporate and private client services. Every JTC person is an owner of the business and this fundamental part of our culture aligns us with the best interests of all of our stakeholders. Our purpose is to maximise potential and our success is built on service excellence, long-term relationships and technology capabilities that drive efficiency and add value.
JTC’s culture places a strong focus on the development of its employees. We value our employees’ commitment to their career and encourage and support you if you wish to pursue a professional qualification as well as providing ongoing learning and development opportunities through our Academy and Gateway programmes. Our vision for the future is driven by an entrepreneurial and innovative spirit.
If you would like to join team JTC, where everyone is dedicated to continuously delivering a service beyond our clients’ expectations, please apply on line (applications will only be accepted if made through the online portal).