Join Team JTC where your contribution will be valued.
Purpose of job
The role holder will be required to provide a number of administration duties, under the supervision of the Line Manager. They should be able to demonstrate reconciliation experience, data management, a clear risk awareness, and relationship management.
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail is essential.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and under pressure.
- Strong telephone and written communication skills.
- Awareness of operational risk
Main Responsibilities and Duties
- Administer and monitor client and central records within the timescales set and agreed, investigating and suggesting enhancements where necessary, ensuring timely and effective management;
- Processing of all payments and receipts;
- Ensuring that all tasks are prioritised effectively;
- Ensuring all related book-keeping is posted in a timely manner and is up to date;
- Completing all Cash Management reports accurately within agreed time frames;
- Check, maintain and ensure accuracy relevant banking data, treasury systems and reconciliation data, to ensure deadlines are subsequently achieved;
- Apply closing interest to accounts;
- Review and action queries relating to payments from Bank/Administrators, elevating to seniors or Bank concerned if needed;
- Process interest adjustments on maturing fixed deposits to appropriate realized interest accounts;
- Manage closures spreadsheet and complete the closure process;
- Daily check of Receipt Schedule to ensure allocation of new funds received/new accounts added, making sure end to end process is completed in a timely manner;
- Awareness and adherence to contractual and statutory obligations under the Group’s policies, procedures and guidelines, including the Group’s core values and expected behaviours;
- Maintain accurate and up to date records of client entities (including desktop), ensuring all statutory obligations are complied with;
- Work within regulatory requirements of JFSC;
- Adhere to Risk & Associated Compliance procedures in relation to regulatory requirements and AML legislation;
- Adhere to CPD requirements in accordance with qualification level and in-house procedures;
JTC is a publicly listed, global professional services business with deep expertise in fund, corporate and private client services. Every JTC person is an owner of the business and this fundamental part of our culture aligns us with the best interests of all of our stakeholders. Our purpose is to maximise potential and our success is built on service excellence, long-term relationships and technology capabilities that drive efficiency and add value.
JTC’s culture places a strong focus on the development of its employees. We value our employees’ commitment to their career and encourage and support you if you wish to pursue a professional qualification as well as providing ongoing learning and development opportunities through our Academy and Gateway programmes. Our vision for the future is driven by an entrepreneurial and innovative spirit.
If you would like to join team JTC, where everyone is dedicated to continuously delivering a service beyond our clients’ expectations, please apply on line (applications will only be accepted if made through the online portal).