Join Team JTC where your contribution will be valued.
Seeking to join a growing team with rewarding career opportunities?
We are looking for a driven individual with previous experience within Corporate Actions as a Senior Administrator Technical Specialist.
Purpose of job
The post holder will be responsible for processing and assisting with all aspects of Corporate Actions event administration.
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail is essential.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and under pressure.
- Strong background in Investments/Corporate Actions. .
- Strong telephone and written communication skills.
- Completer / finisher – ability to see tasks through to the end
- Ability and willingness to work on own initiative
- Ability to collate and present information in a clear and concise manner.
Main Responsibilities and Duties
- Utilise technical knowledge of the various Corporate Action Event life cycles, and different investment products, to ensure the accurate and timely processing of all JTCES Corporate Action Events.
- Ensuring that all tasks are prioritised effectively, all 3rd party deadlines are met as well as team turnaround times.
- Responsible for addressing any related issues, with immediate escalation to management, as required.
- Ensuring all related corporate action event book-keeping is posted in a timely manner and is accurate.
- Assist in updating and maintaining the Approved Fund Range, as appropriate, when impacted by Corporate Action events.
- Prepare Corporate Action event details and share knowledge in order to support the JTCES Trustees in their decision making.
- Continually improve and update Corporate Action Team procedures
- Monitor and update all Corporate Action team reports accurately within agreed timeframes.
- Provide support to fellow Corporate Action team Senior Administrator and team Manager.
- Provide training and coaching for more junior team members to ensure continued development.
- Build and maintain relationships with relevant 3rd parties as well as the various other internal teams with whom you will interact.
- Take part in ad-hoc projects.
- Take part in additional ad-hoc duties to meet the needs of the business when required
- Adhere to CPD requirements in accordance with qualification level and in-house procedures;
- Adhere to the JTC core values and expected behaviours.
JTC is a publicly listed, global professional services business with deep expertise in fund, corporate and private client services. Every JTC person is an owner of the business and this fundamental part of our culture aligns us with the best interests of all of our stakeholders. Our purpose is to maximise potential and our success is built on service excellence, long-term relationships and technology capabilities that drive efficiency and add value.
JTC’s culture places a strong focus on the development of its employees. We value our employees’ commitment to their career and encourage and support you if you wish to pursue a professional qualification as well as providing ongoing learning and development opportunities through our Academy and Gateway programmes. Our vision for the future is driven by an entrepreneurial and innovative spirit.
If you would like to join team JTC, where everyone is dedicated to continuously delivering a service beyond our clients’ expectations, please apply on line (applications will only be accepted if made through the online portal).