Join Team JTC where your contribution will be valued.
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a (Senior) Administrator to join our dedicated office based in Amsterdam.
As (Senior) Administrator you will be part of a finance team providing administrative services to a diverse international client portfolio.
Your key responsibilities will consist of:
- Maintaining financial administration and preparation of (consolidated) annual financial statements according to local GAAP or IFRS for client entities within the timescales agreed
- Preparation of periodic and ad-hoc reporting
- Liaise with external advisors, auditors and preparational works for audit
- Ensuring pro-active, timely and efficient client care
- Manage debt collection for client entities
- Preparation of VAT returns
- Coordinating CIT returns with external advisor
- Timely and accurately processing of payments
- Transaction monitoring and maintaining contact with compliance/legal to ensure up to date compliance file
The successful candidate will have proven experience in the trust, accountancy or business services environment. They will have a minimum HBO qualification (or equivalent) and it is a prerequisite that candidates are demonstrably proficient to a business fluency in Dutch and English, written and verbal. You are a team player, who is able to set priorities to meet deadlines and has a great eye for detail.
If you would like to join team JTC, where everyone is dedicated to continuously delivering a service beyond our clients’ expectations, please apply on line (applications will only be accepted if made through the on line portal). Please contact Claire Driver for more information if required.