Join JTC where your contribution will be valued.
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Receptionist to join our team in Mauritius.
Purpose of job
The role holder will be responsible for attending calls, coordinating courier services, setting up meeting facilities, maintaining office stationery, as well as greet visitors/clients and direct them accordingly.
- Holder of an HSC qualification;
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal);
- Highly organised with a customer focus.
Main responsibilities and duties
- Responsible for answering all incoming calls, directing them appropriately and updating the phone log;
- Responsible for the reception area and setting up of meeting facilities;
- Greet visitors/clients in a professional manner, direct them accordingly and update the visitors checklist;
- Maintain the stock of stationery and liaise with suppliers for re-orders;
- Responsible for courier processing (recording incoming couriers, updating the control sheet and handing over to Managing Director);
- Assist the HR department with conference bookings and registrations for external trainings;
- Responsible for taxi booking and food orders for employees working overtime;
- Assisting with office initiatives such as organising office events and adherence by staff/visitors to office measures put in place.
JTC is a publicly listed, global professional services business with deep expertise in fund, corporate and private client services. Every JTC person is an owner of the business and this fundamental part of our culture aligns us with the best interests of all of our stakeholders. Our purpose is to maximise potential and our success is built on service excellence, long-term relationships and technology capabilities that drive efficiency and add value.
JTC’s culture places a strong focus on the development of its employees. We value our employees’ commitment to their career and encourage and support you if you wish to pursue a professional qualification as well as providing ongoing learning and development opportunities through our Academy and Gateway programmes. Our vision for the future is driven by an entrepreneurial and innovative spirit.
If you would like to join team JTC, where everyone is dedicated to continuously delivering a service beyond our clients’ expectations, please apply on line (applications will only be accepted if made through the online portal).