Join Team JTC where your contribution will be valued.
Purpose of Job
The role sits within the Office Services Team which provides a full office service/facilities function.
To ensure a professional front of house service is delivered to all clients, intermediaries and suppliers, including the effective management of all in coming telephone lines and client meeting room calendars.
Main Responsibilities and Duties
- Meet and greet clients, intermediaries and external visitors in a professional, friendly manner, maintaining expected JTC standards.
- Set up meeting rooms and boardrooms and provide refreshments as and when required, in accordance with JTC catering guidelines.
- Management of the JTC Group ‘inbox’ ensuring all enquiries are logged and passed onto relevant recipient.
- Actively manage meeting room and boardroom calendars on a rotation basis.
- Liaise with “meeting owners” to confirm meeting requirements from a catering perspective and ensure requirements are met, such as dietary needs, allergies.
- Ensure smooth and efficient set up of IT equipment for meeting rooms ensuring the provision of sufficient time to liaise with IT on any technical issues arising.
- Ensure the reception, meeting rooms, kitchen and welcome area is kept tidy at all times.
- Perform a weekly stock check of kitchen and catering supplies, including water, ordering additional supplies accordingly to Group procedures.
- Organise all “ground” travel arrangements (client / employee taxi journeys).
- Manage visitor signing in/out and overall security of incoming personnel.
- Ensure adherence to JT policies, procedures and guidelines.
- Adhere to Risk & Compliance procedures in relation to regulatory requirements and AML legislation;
- Adhere to JTC’s core values and expected behaviours.
- Any other duties as deemed necessary by Management.
- Maintain accuracy when handling data and ensure that integrity of processes is maintained.
- Maintain the highest standard of confidentiality and security.
- Uphold professional standards with all clients, internally and externally.
- Developing self and maintaining knowledge in relevant field at all times.
JTC is a publicly listed, global professional services business with deep expertise in fund, corporate and private client services. Every JTC person is an owner of the business and this fundamental part of our culture aligns us with the best interests of all of our stakeholders. Our purpose is to maximise potential and our success is built on service excellence, long-term relationships and technology capabilities that drive efficiency and add value.
JTC’s culture places a strong focus on the development of its employees. We value our employees’ commitment to their career and encourage and support you if you wish to pursue a professional qualification as well as providing ongoing learning and development opportunities through our Academy and Gateway programmes. Our vision for the future is driven by an entrepreneurial and innovative spirit.
If you would like to join team JTC, where everyone is dedicated to continuously delivering a service beyond our clients’ expectations, please apply on line (applications will only be accepted if made through the online portal).