Join JTC where your contribution will be valued.
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a RC Senior Funds Administrator to join our team in Luxembourg.
Purpose of Job
In order to respond to the expansion of our AIFM, we seek for a RC Senior Funds Administrator.
Main Responsibilities and Duties
- Act as a RC in Luxembourg as set in the CSSF FAQ AML/CFT;
- Autonomously treat a portfolio of diversified alternative investment funds (SIF, RAIF, SCSp/SCS…) in the sectors of private equity, real estate, and debt;
- Act as the single point of contact of CSSF and AED for any RC duties such as AML reports, AML surveys or ad hoc requests from the regulator and ensure compliance of the
- Funds with Luxembourg Anti-money Laundering and Counter Terrorist Financing (“AML/CTF”);
- Coordinate with all service providers of the Funds on AML aspects (AIFM, Investment Manager, Investment Advisor, Transfer Agent, Depositary Bank, Distributors…);
- Perform the annual AML due diligence of service providers as part of the oversight control;
- Implement all procedures and risk assessment so that the fund is in line with Luxembourg regulations;
- Participate in the Onboarding team for any new mandates and be involved in the service proposal process;
- Report at least on an annual basis to the board of the funds.
- University degree preferably specialising in Law, Business or Regulation;
- A minimum of 2-4 years’ experience in the financial services, ideally in AML/CFT compliance
- A first experience as RC would be a plus but is not a prerequisite;
- Strong understanding of regulatory requirements in Luxembourg, in particular AML/CFT legislation/directives and Luxembourg market practice for Funds;
- Fluent English is mandatory;
- Strong attention to details and analytical skills;
- Proactive attitude, tact, ability to communicate with authorized management and attend Board meetings.
JTC is a publicly listed, award-winning provider of fund, corporate and private client services to institutional and private clients. The principle of making all our people owners of the business is fundamental to our culture and aligns us completely with the best interests of our clients.
JTC’s culture places a strong focus on the development of its employees. We value our employees’ commitment to their career and encourage and support you if you wish to pursue a professional qualification as well as providing ongoing learning and development opportunities through our Academy and Gateway programmes. Our vision for the future is driven by an entrepreneurial and innovative spirit.
If you would like to join team JTC, where everyone is dedicated to continuously delivering a service beyond our clients’ expectations, please apply online.