Join Team JTC where your contribution will be valued.
JTC Group Finance Team have a new contractual assignment for a Project Officer to assist in a Data Migration Project.
Purpose of Job
The role holder will assist in the migration of data from an external system to JTC internal viewpoint system.
- Ability to work to deadlines and priorities effectively
- Excellent attention to detail
- Good analytical skills
- Strong communication skills
- Reliable, dependable and trustworthy
- Team player, ability to work well with a team
Main Responsibilities and Duties
- Migration of data from an external to JTC’s internal Viewpoint System
- Reconciliation of transferred data
- Conversion of existing Luxembourg chart of accounts, PCN2014 to PCN2020.
- Set up of migrated client for billing purposes
- Set up of VAT module in line with Luxembourg law requirements
- Other ad-hoc tasks as required
JTC is a publicly listed, global professional services business with deep expertise in fund, corporate and private client services. Every JTC person is an owner of the business and this fundamental part of our culture aligns us with the best interests of all of our stakeholders. Our purpose is to maximise potential and our success is built on service excellence, long-term relationships and technology capabilities that drive efficiency and add value.
JTC’s culture places a strong focus on the development of its employees. We value our employees’ commitment to their career and encourage and support you if you wish to pursue a professional qualification as well as providing ongoing learning and development opportunities through our Academy and Gateway programmes. Our vision for the future is driven by an entrepreneurial and innovative spirit.
If you would like to join team JTC, where everyone is dedicated to continuously delivering a service beyond our clients’ expectations, please apply on line (applications will only be accepted if made through the online portal).