Join Team JTC where your contribution will be valued
We have a six month Maternity Cover opportunity for an experienced Personal Assistant to join our Private Client Services team. The role will primarily support the Group Head of Private Wealth Services, and in addition, it will also support several of the PCS senior team.
The successful candidate will deliver a confidential and timely PA service, activities will include;
- Screening of calls and diary management on a daily basis;
- Coordinate and arrange meetings, liaising with appropriate parties
- Direct contact with clients and intermediaries both on the phone, via email and sometimes in person. A professional and discreet manner is required at all times and confidentiality is key in all aspects of the role;
- Maintain a familiarity with the work of the director/s in order to ensure the director/s working day may be prioritised effectively and that responses may be provided to enquiries on more straightforward matters;
- Arrange all travel for the director/s, prepare itineraries, record expenses and ensure all paperwork is available in good time before travel;
- Liaison with all other divisions and departments across multiple jurisdictions as required to ensure the efficient and effective achievement of the above responsibilities
- Become involved with PCS projects and provide ad hoc support as requested.
The successful candidate will possess a proven track record in providing an executive PA service at a senior level and will have excellent written, verbal and computer skills.
Please note; applicants are required to be resident in Jersey and hold either Entitled or Entitled to Work status.
Please contact Claire Driver for more information if required.