Join JTC where your contribution will be valued.
Purpose of job
Purpose of job The Group ICS Risk and Compliance team in London has an exciting opportunity for a Manager to Senior Manager to support the Head of ICS R&C in managing the Group ICS R&C compliance infrastructure and programmes.
As a member of the Group ICS Risk & Compliance team, you will have a primary focus on supporting the Group Head of ICS R&C in the maintenance and enhancement of Group R&C programmes and initiatives in the ICS Division. The role will include the provision of project management support in change management initiatives, system development, enhanced compliance monitoring and reporting, acquisition and integration support, regulatory horizon scanning and briefings, new business pitch support and regulator engagement.
Main Responsibilities and Duties
- Managing, and taking ownership of, responsibilities in respect of compliance documentation and reports as required, including those to be submitted to Regulators.
- Acting as deputy to the ICS R&C Head and taking on associated responsibilities during the absence of the Head of ICS R&C.
- Providing guidance to the business and clients in relation to risk, compliance and AML issues.
- Identifying Breaches and Errors trends and areas of improvement to facilitate control enhancements.
- Developing informative and value-adding risk and compliance MI for further use in client, Board and Group-related reporting.
- Support the delivery and presentation of the Group Board Compliance Reports and any other group-related Compliance reporting requirements.
- Managing, mentoring and coaching assigned staff within the Risk & Compliance team.
- Promoting education and awareness of regulatory principles and requirements on a day to day basis.
- Adhering to Risk & Compliance procedures in relation to regulatory requirements and AML legislation.
- Adhering to JTC core values and expected behaviours.
- Assisting in ensuring that a compliance culture is embedded across the company.
- Any ad-hoc Risk & Compliance projects and other duties as deemed necessary by Management.
- The successful applicant should hold a relevant compliance qualification, have strong knowledge of funds and corporate regulations and AML requirements, and a passion for client service and strong written and verbal communication skills.
- A good understanding of funds regulations e.g. AIFMD, MiFiD, and AML rules is required as is experience working within compliance in the funds industry. Pension, CASS, Listing and Disclosure Rules experience is also preferable.
- Strong project management, organisational skills are imperative as is the ability to work as part of a team, problem solve, prioritise, manage time effectively, be adaptable and have exceptional attention to detail are key elements of the role.
JTC is a publicly listed, global professional services business with deep expertise in fund, corporate and private client services. Every JTC person is an owner of the business and this fundamental part of our culture aligns us with the best interests of all of our stakeholders. Our purpose is to maximise potential and our success is built on service excellence, long-term relationships and technology capabilities that drive efficiency and add value.
JTC’s culture places a strong focus on the development of its employees. We value our employees’ commitment to their career and encourage and support you if you wish to pursue a professional qualification as well as providing ongoing learning and development opportunities through our Academy and Gateway programmes. Our vision for the future is driven by an entrepreneurial and innovative spirit.
If you would like to join team JTC, where everyone is dedicated to continuously delivering a service beyond our clients’ expectations, please apply on line (applications will only be accepted if made through the online portal).