Join JTC where your contribution will be valued
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Manager to join our Funds team within our Institutional Client Division. We are looking for a self-motivated individual to take responsibility for a varied client portfolio.
Purpose of job
The role holder will be responsible for overseeing efficient and cost effective day-to-day administration of a varied portfolio of clients and assist with the development of JTC business through the delivery of excellent client service.
The successful candidate will have relevant funds administration experience and should have a relevant professional qualification. A clear understand of risk awareness, relationship management, contractual and statutory obligations is necessary. Competence in written and verbal communication with high level accuracy is required.
Main Responsibilities and Duties
- Administer and monitor a varied client portfolio within the timescales set and agreed, investigating and suggesting enhancements where necessary, ensuring timely and effective client care;
- Review client structures, completing review process for client entities, demonstrate risk awareness and mitigate exposure, including the fulfilment of responsibilities under the review procedures;
- Attendance at, and preparation and review of reports, for management meetings;
- Review client accounts where relevant;
- Review legal and tax advice where appropriate and be able to interpret / implement relevant advice as required;
- Management and training of members of the team, conducting appraisals and performance management reviews;
- Check, delegate and monitor work of team members;
- Promote the range of services the Group can provide to existing clients within the portfolio and identify new business opportunities;
- Adhere to Risk & Associated Compliance procedures in relation to regulatory requirements and AML legislation;
- Adhere to CPD requirements in accordance with qualification level and in-house procedures;
- Adhere to JTC core values and expected behaviours.
JTC is a publicly listed, award-winning provider of fund, corporate and private client services. Founded in 1987, we have c.800 people working across our global office network and are trusted to administer assets of c.US$110 billion. The principle of making all our people owners of the business is fundamental to our culture and aligns us completely with the best interests of our clients.
JTC’s culture places a strong focus on the development of its employees. We value our employees’ commitment to their career and encourage and support you if you wish to pursue a professional qualification as well as providing ongoing learning and development opportunities through our Academy and Gateway programmes. Our vision for the future is driven by an entrepreneurial and innovative spirit.
If you would like to join team JTC, where everyone is dedicated to continuously delivering a service beyond our clients’ expectations, please apply on line (applications will only be accepted if made through the online portal).