Join Team JTC where your contribution will be valued.
Are you interested in joining our growing team on a 12mth contractual basis? We are seeking a Manager to work with our client administration management team providing optimal client service to International Retirement Savings and Pension plans
Purpose of job
This is a varied role, which includes leadership, daily management, technical queries and enquiries, client and business initiatives. Accountable and responsible to Associate Director and support for team managers to ensure optimum service delivery. Co-ordination, oversight and escalation point for service delivery. Role includes sign off approvals of regular activities, escalation items including mitigation of operational risk. Process reviews and inclusion in and delivery of departmental and wider business initiatives.
- *Previous supervisory, management experience of leading teams in a DC or Employee Benefit environment
- Experience of leading client portfolio across range of industries
- Excellent Technical and Legislative Knowledge
- Strong communication skills with ability to manage multiple internal and external relationships
- Proven record of improving processes and project/implementation involvement
- Likely to hold Relevant Professional Qualification (although this is preferred not essential)
Main Responsibilities and Duties
- To assist and manage in the efficient and timely administration services for International Employee Benefit Schemes.
- To provide day to day support and second authority sign offs on workload items
- To co-ordinate and provide solutions to operational escalation and operational risk events
- Utilise knowledge and understanding of Defined Contribution trust structure arrangements to assess and streamline current processes and procedures whilst ensuring compliance requirements are met
- Utilise knowledge and understanding of cradle to grave service that support Trustee delegated duties
- Mitigate risk and exposure through understanding of multi jurisdiction regulators
- Review end to end processes to maximise efficiencies in delivery whilst ensuring all compliance requirements are met
- Proactively implements solutions to risk factors and manual hand offs connected with all plans and processes
- Demonstrates commerciality linked to resourcing of current and new work activities
- Implement changes to maximise on efficiencies identified through integration with team leaders and team members
- Responsible for addressing any related issues, with immediate escalation to management, as required.
- Take part and support wider business initiatives through analysis and project co-ordination
- Take part in New business implementation activities and change initiatives
JTC is a publicly listed, global professional services business with deep expertise in fund, corporate and private client services. Every JTC person is an owner of the business and this fundamental part of our culture aligns us with the best interests of all of our stakeholders. Our purpose is to maximise potential and our success is built on service excellence, long-term relationships and technology capabilities that drive efficiency and add value.
JTC’s culture places a strong focus on the development of its employees. We value our employees’ commitment to their career and encourage and support you if you wish to pursue a professional qualification as well as providing ongoing learning and development opportunities through our Academy and Gateway programmes. Our vision for the future is driven by an entrepreneurial and innovative spirit.
If you would like to join team JTC, where everyone is dedicated to continuously delivering a service beyond our clients’ expectations, please apply on line (applications will only be accepted if made through the online portal).