Join Team JTC where your contribution will be valued.
Are you currently working within a HR function in a Learning & Development role and seek that next step in your career? A new and exciting opportunity has arisen for a Manager within the JTC Academy.
This isn’t just another training role. As well as providing a world class L&D service to our global business, our overarching aim is to create a ‘learning organisation’ where our collective experiences and expertise can be shared so that the organisation can benefit as a whole. The Manager – Group HR (JTC Academy) role is central to this aim and therefore represents a fantastic opportunity to grow your skills and experience.
Purpose of job
As a manager will be responsible for providing a proactive learning and development service to the JTC Group. The Manager’s activities are aligned and support the delivery of the JTC Group plan and business objectives and support the overall aim to create a learning organisation.
Main responsibilities and duties
- Actively contribute as a key member of the HR team assisting in the development of the JTC Academy brand and content so it underpins the JTC brand.
- Ownership of the design, development, and delivery of a high quality global induction programme ensuring new starters have a consistent welcome and introduction to JTC wherever they are located across the globe. Ensure they have Academy online set up and undertake mandatory training eg AML.
- Be a learning and development subject matter expert and a conduit of interpretation and information for learning and development good practice, legislation, regulatory requirements and policies across the JTC Group.
- Take ownership of the continuing evolution and high quality delivery of core leadership programmes and ensure their relevance and scalability across a growing global business.
- Lead the provision of a ‘Core Skills’ provision for all employees group-wide to be delivered primarily online but supported by regionally relevant workshops and seminars
- Work with the Senior Manager and business leaders and representatives to design and deliver an annual learning agenda to support continuing professional development (CPD) across the group.
- Support the Senior Manager in delivering effective Performance Management training and guidance: work in partnership with the HR BPs to manage and run the annual moderation process, providing expert advice on the principle and practice of moderation.
JTC is a publicly listed, award-winning provider of fund, corporate and private client services to institutional and private clients. Founded in 1987, we have c.900 people working across our global network and are trusted to administer assets of c.US$130billion. The principle of making all our people owners of the business is fundamental to our culture and aligns us completely with the best interests of our clients.
JTC’s culture places a strong focus on the development of its employees. We value our employees’ commitment to their career and encourage and support you if you wish to pursue a professional qualification as well as providing ongoing learning and development opportunities through our Academy and Gateway programmes. Our vision for the future is driven by an entrepreneurial and innovative spirit.
If you would like to join team JTC, where everyone is dedicated to continuously delivering a service beyond our clients’ expectations, please apply on line (applications will only be accepted if made through the online portal).