Join Team JTC where your contribution will be valued.
Purpose of Job
To support and continuously develop a sophisticated CRM, marketing automation and marketing technology function to JTC, providing outstanding levels of capability and service to all parts of the business (Group, ICS Division and PCS Division). Support the Senior Digital Marketing Manager and the wider team in delivering a successful long-term digital marketing strategy that provides competitive advantage for the Group.
Main Responsibilities and Duties
- As an integral member of the Group BD&M team, working collaboratively with the Divisional teams to support the delivery of their business plans
- Support all aspects of Salesforce, Pardot, and other marketing tech systems serving as business champion / subject matter expert
- Work with the Senior Manager to develop and implement the marketing technology roadmap
- Managing Salesforce, Pardot, Pandadoc
- Implementation of automation rules and engagement studio
- Development and application of Salesforce CRM Analytics / Reporting
- Support Campaign management, dynamic content
- Evaluate and manage new technologies and add-on applications to improve and optimize sales and marketing team performance
- Collaborate on marketing campaigns and identify new opportunities for demand / lead generation
- Manage marketing data initiatives, including segmentation analysis and implementation and proactive list management
- Manage third party database subscription vendors and ensure smooth integration with marketing databases
- Production of various reports to demonstrate performance and trends over time
- Provide support and train users of Salesforce and Pandadoc
JTC is a publicly listed, global professional services business with deep expertise in fund, corporate and private client services. Every JTC person is an owner of the business and this fundamental part of our culture aligns us with the best interests of all of our stakeholders. Our purpose is to maximise potential and our success is built on service excellence, long-term relationships and technology capabilities that drive efficiency and add value.
JTC’s culture places a strong focus on the development of its employees. We value our employees’ commitment to their career and encourage and support you if you wish to pursue a professional qualification as well as providing ongoing learning and development opportunities through our Academy and Gateway programmes. Our vision for the future is driven by an entrepreneurial and innovative spirit.
If you would like to join team JTC, where everyone is dedicated to continuously delivering a service beyond our clients’ expectations, please apply on line (applications will only be accepted if made through the online portal).