Join JTC where your contribution will be valued.
JTC USA Holdings Inc., is the US fund administration arm to JTC PLC that provides proprietary technology-enabled services for the efficient middle- and back-office administration of highly specialized financial transactions including Private Equity and Opportunity Zone Fund administration, 1031 exchanges and EB-5 fund administration.
Purpose of job
This position will service a growing book of business for our Fund Administration team by providing day-to-day accounting and reporting activities for private equity and real estate funds, while supervising fund administrators within assigned team.
- Private equity accounting experience, ideally 4+ years
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Business, Mathematics, Finance or Economics highly desired
- Proficiency in MS Office. Strong Excel expertise
- Strong organizational skills
- Professional and service-oriented communication skills
- Attention to detail, problem solving skills and analytical
Main Responsibilities and Duties
- Supervises fund administrators who are responsible for the day-to-day accounting and reporting for private equity and real estate funds
- Manages internal workflow and plans and allocates staff to meet client deadlines
- Reviews general ledger activity for investor-level, fund-level, and investment-level transactions
- Reviews daily cash activity, wire transfers and bank reconciliations
- Reviews quarterly accounting packages, including partner allocations
- Reviews US GAAP financial statements and partner capital statements
- Participates in the audit planning process and assists external auditors during year-end audits
- Manages client relationships on day-to-day matters as well as on ad-hoc queries
- Represents JTC in a professional manner at all times, displaying the ethical behaviour we expect in all interactions, both internal and external.
- Adhere to Risk & Compliance procedures in relation to regulatory requirements and AML legislation.
JTC is a publicly listed, global professional services business with deep expertise in fund, corporate and private client services. Every JTC person is an owner of the business and this fundamental part of our culture aligns us with the best interests of all of our stakeholders. Our purpose is to maximise potential and our success is built on service excellence, long-term relationships and technology capabilities that drive efficiency and add value.
JTC’s culture places a strong focus on the development of its employees. We value our employees’ commitment to their career and encourage and support you if you wish to pursue a professional qualification as well as providing ongoing learning and development opportunities through our Academy and Gateway programmes. Our vision for the future is driven by an entrepreneurial and innovative spirit.
If you would like to join team JTC, where everyone is dedicated to continuously delivering a service beyond our clients’ expectations, please apply on line (applications will only be accepted if made through the online portal).