Join JTC where your contribution will be valued
Are you ready for a new challenge?
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Manager to join our Corporate Services team within our Institutional Client Division. We are looking for a self-motivated individual to take responsibility for a varied client portfolio.
Purpose of job
The role holder will be responsible for overseeing efficient and cost effective day-to-day administration of a varied portfolio of Corporate clients and assist with the development of JTC business through the delivery of excellent client service. The successful candidate will play a critical role in developing the team and working collaboratively across multiple JTC jurisdictions to build a first in class client service.
The successful candidate will have extensive corporate administration experience and a solid understanding of: risk, relationship management, contractual and statutory obligations. The successful candidate will need to be a team player with a key eye for detail and exceptional organisation skills. Competence in written and verbal communication with high level accuracy is required.
Main responsibilities and duties
- Manage, monitor and supervise allocated resources (Direct reports) within the team to ensure client deadlines and regulatory requirements are completed within the set deadlines and within agreed service delivery levels;
- Allocate tasks and resources within the team and support the Line Manager to manage; coach and performance manage team members to ensure that the team is functioning as a cohesive unit and achieving all the team deadlines;
- Review and monitor works performed by other employees to ensure constructive coaching and feedback can be provided. Assist team members, provide training to new employees when required and promote knowledge sharing within the team to ensure the team works as a cohesive unit;
- Administer and monitor a varied client portfolio within the timescales set and agreed, investigating and suggesting enhancements where necessary, ensuring timely and effective client care;
- Manage own billing and cash collection / debtors process, have a strong awareness of recoverability and work in an efficient manner so as to minimise write-offs.
- Review client structures, completing review process for client entities, demonstrate risk awareness and mitigate exposure, including the fulfilment of responsibilities under the review procedures;
- Awareness and adherence to contractual and statutory obligations under the Group’s policies, procedures and guidelines, including the Group’s core values and expected behaviours, acting as a guide in this respect to members of the team
- Attendance at, and preparation and review of reports, for management meetings;
- Review client accounts where relevant;
- Review legal and tax advice where appropriate and be able to interpret / implement relevant advice as required;
- Management and training of members of the team, conducting appraisals and performance management reviews;
- Promote the range of services the Group can provide to existing clients within the portfolio and identify new business opportunities;
- Adhere to Risk & Associated Compliance procedures in relation to regulatory requirements and AML legislation;
- Adhere to CPD requirements in accordance with qualification level and in-house procedures;
- Adhere to JTC core values and expected behaviours.
JTC is a publicly listed, award-winning provider of fund, corporate and private client services to institutional and private clients. Founded in 1987, we have c.900 people working across our global network and are trusted to administer assets of c.US$130billion. The principle of making all our people owners of the business is fundamental to our culture and aligns us completely with the best interests of our clients.
JTC’s culture places a strong focus on the development of its employees. We value our employees’ commitment to their career and encourage and support you if you wish to pursue a professional qualification as well as providing ongoing learning and development opportunities through our Academy and Gateway programmes. Our vision for the future is driven by an entrepreneurial and innovative spirit.
If you would like to join team JTC, where everyone is dedicated to continuously delivering a service beyond our clients’ expectations, please apply on line (applications will only be accepted if made through the online portal).