Join Team JTC where your contribution will be valued
We are looking for an experienced and enthusiastic individual to join our Group Human Resources team based in Jersey as a Compensation & Benefits Specialist.
The role is responsible for delivering a payroll, compensation & benefit service across all JTC jurisdictions through the provision of an accurate and timely in-house payroll, compensation & benefits service in accordance with relevant in-country statutory regulations.
The successful candidate will be a key contact for employees in all jurisdictions from a payroll and benefits perspective and you will be aware of different jurisdictional payroll, compensation and benefit requirements and provision, demonstrating an ability to apply this knowledge to all activities.
This exciting role actively contributes as a key member of a successful and motivated multi-jurisdictional HR team and will be a key part of building effective working relationships and providing a superb HR service across JTC
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate the following skills and/or experience:
- Strong with numbers as role requires quantitative analytical skills. Requirement to analyse trends, surveys and spreadsheets so as to determine compensation and benefit strategy.
- Detail orientated to ensure the technical aspects of the role and the research and interpretation of data are correctly applied.
- Strong Communication skills including the ability to present to employees and senior executives with confidence and credibility.
- Strong Ethics and Discretion as the role deals with sensitive confidential information.
- Knowledge and understanding of the provision and administration of Employee Share Schemes.
If you would like to join team JTC, where everyone is dedicated to continuously delivering a service beyond our clients’ expectations, please apply on line (applications will only be accepted if made through the on line portal). Please contact Claire Driver for more information if required.