Join Team JTC where your contribution will be valued.
JTC is expanding in Ireland. You will be part of that growth and contribute to providing excellent service to our growing book of clients.
Purpose of Job
To join the ICS Financial team that provides accounting services to a portfolio of structured finance, capital markets and aviation leasing clients.
Main Responsibilities and Duties
- Responsible for the preparation of client monthly and quarterly management accounts;
- Responsible for the preparation of year-end statutory financial statements under relevant accounting standards for client companies.
- Responsible for running the audits of client entities, liaising with auditors on accounting and reporting issues and managing audit deliverables and queries to ensure that filing deadlines are met.
- Responsible for liaising with external tax providers with regards to relevant returns, ensuring that filing deadlines are met.
- Preparing VAT returns and submitting them to Revenue;
- Preparing and filing Financial Vehicle Corporation (FVC) returns with the Irish Central Bank on a quarterly basis;
- Assisting with the preparation and filing of Central Credit Register (CCR) reporting with the Irish Central Bank for Schedule 2 Companies;
- Assisting with the preparation of annual Corporation Tax returns for client entities;
- Assisting with bank account payments for client entities;
- Preparing bank account reconciliations for client entities.
- Adhere to JTC core values and expected behaviours
- A relevant tertiary qualification preferably including accounting or finance
- ACCA/CIMA/ACA qualification beneficial
- Good accounting and investment product knowledge
- Minimum of 3 years working in an accounting environment, preferably banking, funds or corporate services
- Experience with dealing / interacting with clients and preferably auditors
- Excellent numeracy skills
- Attention to Detail
JTC is a publicly listed, global professional services business with deep expertise in fund, corporate and private client services. Every JTC person is an owner of the business and this fundamental part of our culture aligns us with the best interests of all of our stakeholders. Our purpose is to maximise potential and our success is built on service excellence, long-term relationships and technology capabilities that drive efficiency and add value.
JTC’s culture places a strong focus on the development of its employees. We value our employees’ commitment to their career and encourage and support you if you wish to pursue a professional qualification as well as providing ongoing learning and development opportunities through our Academy and Gateway programmes. Our vision for the future is driven by an entrepreneurial and innovative spirit.
If you would like to join team JTC, where everyone is dedicated to continuously delivering a service beyond our clients’ expectations, please apply on line (applications will only be accepted if made through the online portal).