Join Team JTC where your contribution will be valued.
JTC is expanding in Ireland. You will be part of that growth and contribute to providing excellent service to our growing book of clients.
Purpose of Job
The purpose of the job is to provide legal administration and corporate secretarial services to client companies in Ireland. The Legal Account Manager reports to the Managing Director / Director and leads the legal and corporate secretarial needs of the Company. Its tactical responsibilities are to be responsible for dealing with the legal administrative needs and management of a portfolio of clients where legal administrative and company secretarial services are provided.
Main Responsibilities and Duties
- Will be expected to act as a main point of contact for client companies, their boards of directors and liaise with lawyers;
- Will coordinate, schedule and attend Board and Shareholder meetings, draft agendas, minutes and resolutions;
- Will coordinate all statutory and regulatory filings, maintain statutory books and records, coordinate document execution, and act as a channel of communication for clients and directors on all matters of company law and corporate governance.
- Act as a director for client SPVs
- Ensure all compliance matters are attended to for the Company;
- Ensure company secretarial and legal administration is provided to client companies, including corporate clients, SPVs and aircraft leasing companies;
- Assist with on-boarding clients from an Anti-Money Laundering perspective;
- Deal with the Department of Justice for Anti-Money Laundering registration and correspondence;
- Assist with bank account payments for client entities.
- Adhere to JTC core values and expected behaviours
- A relevant tertiary qualification preferably including law or business
- Qualified solicitor or ICSA
- Minimum of 3 years working in a law firm, funds or corporate services environment.
- Experience with dealing / interacting with clients
- Experience in reviewing legal documentation preferred
- Attention to Detail
JTC is a publicly listed, global professional services business with deep expertise in fund, corporate and private client services. Every JTC person is an owner of the business and this fundamental part of our culture aligns us with the best interests of all of our stakeholders. Our purpose is to maximise potential and our success is built on service excellence, long-term relationships and technology capabilities that drive efficiency and add value.
JTC’s culture places a strong focus on the development of its employees. We value our employees’ commitment to their career and encourage and support you if you wish to pursue a professional qualification as well as providing ongoing learning and development opportunities through our Academy and Gateway programmes. Our vision for the future is driven by an entrepreneurial and innovative spirit.
If you would like to join team JTC, where everyone is dedicated to continuously delivering a service beyond our clients’ expectations, please apply on line (applications will only be accepted if made through the online portal).