Join JTC where your contribution will be valued
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a KYC/AML-TA Senior Administrator to join our team in Luxembourg
Purpose of job
This position is responsible for KYC/AML documentation in relation with onboarding of new clients.
- Experience working within a similar position in the AML/KYC environment in Luxembourg; (experience in a Transfer Agency is an advantage);
- Ability to fluently communicate in English, written and verbally; French and/or German would be an asset;
- Demonstrate a clear understanding of KYC/AML requirements for Luxembourg investment funds;
- Able to take responsibility, prioritise, use initiative and maintain good working relationships
- Demonstrate motivation, enthusiastic approach, good organisational capabilities, excellent client service attitude and proactivity;
Main Responsibilities and Duties
- Receive, analyze and validate all the documents required to comply with KYC/AML regulations in Luxembourg;
- Ensure the AML/KYC client files are updated;
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date records ensuring all statutory obligations are complied with;
- File and record all legal documentation as required by CSSF and Luxembourg Law ;
- Respond to different requests from clients to ensure that a quality service that meets the requirements of demanding clients is provided;
- Participate in periodic audits, compliance and risk sample checks;
- Ensure effective understanding of specific processes and strict adherence to procedures;
- Consistently take ownership of tasks and show initiative;
- Coach Junior Administrators;
JTC is a publicly listed, award-winning provider of fund, corporate and private client services. Founded in 1987, we have c.800 people working across our global office network and are trusted to administer assets of c.US$110 billion. The principle of making all our people owners of the business is fundamental to our culture and aligns us completely with the best interests of our clients.
JTC’s culture places a strong focus on the development of its employees. We value our employees’ commitment to their career and encourage and support you if you wish to pursue a professional qualification as well as providing ongoing learning and development opportunities through our Academy and Gateway programmes. Our vision for the future is driven by an entrepreneurial and innovative spirit.
If you would like to join team JTC, where everyone is dedicated to continuously delivering a service beyond our clients’ expectations, please apply on line (applications will only be accepted if made through the online portal).