Join JTC where your contribution will be valued.
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Junior AIFM Portfolio Manager to join our team in Luxembourg.
Purpose of Job
In order to reinforce our dynamic and growing team, we are currently looking for a Junior AIFM Portfolio Manager.
Main Responsibilities and Duties
- Prepare and in the investment committees of the PE/RE funds;
- Assess and analyse the potential investment committees of PE/RE funds;
- Monitor cash flow;
- Ensure the compliance of the investment strategies with the investment policies of the funds;
- Monitor the execution of investments and disinvestments according to the decision of the Investment Committees;
- Report to the Conducting Officer on a regular and ad-hoc basis;
- Prepare and review investment documents to the attention of the Board of the funds and auditors concerned;
- Assist on the relationship with investment advisor/investment manager and ensure a proper oversight;
- Report directly to the Conducting Officer in charge of Portfolio Management.
- Holding at least a university degree in Finance and Economics;
- High level of technicality, ability to take responsibility and initiatives, create solutions, display assertiveness and decisiveness, undertake crisis management, and respect deadlines;
- Responsible, accountable and able to get on with others as a team player;
- English both verbal and written, other languages will be advantageous;
- Eager to learn;
- Any relevant certification is an asset.
JTC is a publicly listed, award-winning provider of fund, corporate and private client services to institutional and private clients. The principle of making all our people owners of the business is fundamental to our culture and aligns us completely with the best interests of our clients.
JTC’s culture places a strong focus on the development of its employees. We value our employees’ commitment to their career and encourage and support you if you wish to pursue a professional qualification as well as providing ongoing learning and development opportunities through our Academy and Gateway programmes. Our vision for the future is driven by an entrepreneurial and innovative spirit.
If you would like to join team JTC, where everyone is dedicated to continuously delivering a service beyond our clients’ expectations, please apply online.