Join JTC where your contribution will be valued.
Purpose of job
The team manage all ‘non-standard’ member recommendations or requests including loans, distributions, investments, and complex reviews.
The role holder will liaise with fund and investment managers to ensure their records are up-to-date and complete and, where applicable, provide updated KYC and CDD on the relevant JTC entities.
Main Responsibilities and Duties
- Liaise with intermediaries to ensure records are up-to-date with appropriate paperwork in place
- Receive correspondence and ensure action is taken in accordance with agreed timeframes
- Ensure tasks are completed within set deadlines
- Maintain accurate and up to date records of client entities
- Participate in various projects linked to remediation of client records
- All Employer Solutions Teams
- JTC Legal
- JTC Risk & Compliance
- Fund / investment managers
- Other industry professionals such as lawyers, investment advisors, tax advisors and outsourcing partners
- Educated to A-level standard or equivalent
- Strong organisational skills
- Ability to manage multiple tasks concurrently
- Confident communicator (written and oral)
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- Previous experience in dealing with AML / CDD
- Investment and / or trust knowledge desired but not essential
JTC is a publicly listed, global professional services business with deep expertise in fund, corporate and private client services. Every JTC person is an owner of the business and this fundamental part of our culture aligns us with the best interests of all of our stakeholders. Our purpose is to maximise potential and our success is built on service excellence, long-term relationships and technology capabilities that drive efficiency and add value.
JTC’s culture places a strong focus on the development of its employees. We value our employees’ commitment to their career and encourage and support you if you wish to pursue a professional qualification as well as providing ongoing learning and development opportunities through our Academy and Gateway programmes. Our vision for the future is driven by an entrepreneurial and innovative spirit.
If you would like to join team JTC, where everyone is dedicated to continuously delivering a service beyond our clients’ expectations, please apply on line (applications will only be accepted if made through the online portal).