Join Team JTC where your contribution will be valued.
Working within Information Security and seeking a new opportunity? We are looking for an enthusiastic and experienced Information Security Manager to join our growing team.
This role reports to the Senior Manager within the Information System team which supports the implementation of JTC Information Security strategy. The aim of the JTC Information Security team is to design, implement and continually improve the Information Security program that protects the ‘Confidentiality’, ‘Integrity’ and ‘Availability’ of all JTC information assets.
Purpose of job
The primary objective of the role holder will assist in the design, implementation and continuous ongoing improvement of the Information Security program that protects the ‘Confidentiality’, ‘Integrity’ and ‘Availability’ of all JTC information assets. The overall objective is to ensure that correct processes are in place to effectively manage information risk posed by a variety of cyber threats and to assist the Information Security team with the deployment of the Information Security strategy, day to day management and monitoring of the IT security operations, implementing Information Security Policies, Standards and processes and ensuring JTC are aligned with all relevant regulations across all jurisdictions.
- Extensive experience of working within IT Security Administration at a similar level, to include global experience and broader Information Security experience
- A certification in information security (CISSP, CSSLP, CCFP, CISM, etc.) or comparable work experience
- Good working knowledge of information risk analysis/management, including knowledge of ISO/IEC 27001 Information Security Management Standard
Main responsibilities and duties
- Assist the Information Security team with the deployment of the JTC Information Security strategy
- Either directly or in-directly support the implementation of Information Security standards and best practices with the view of achieving relevant IT Security accreditation
- Be a central point of reference for any queries and questions in relation to Information Security Policies and Standards
- Mentor, coach and provide sound advice to JTC employees in relation to any security related matters and best practices
- Perform, maintain and update the Information Security Awareness program, including periodic face to face presentations, ethical phishing tests, annual training, our bespoke Cyber Corner, annual staff quizzes and surveys
- Ensure that JTC continually and consistently perform the necessary proactive Information Security Assessments to identify any control gaps, threats and vulnerabilities then with the applicable stakeholders to agree risk action plans in-line with the groups risk appetite and tolerance levels
- Maintain and update the Information Security Risk Register. As well as perform the necessary updates and escalations if necessary
- Manage and provide guidance on the implementation of Information Security Control solutions and requests such as phishing emails, website categorisation and unblock requests, USB unlocks, privileged access management and Anti-Virus investigations
- Manage the user access recertification and acceptable use attestation process, keeping auditable records on access rights and reviews
- Assist and advise Information owners to define and implement the appropriate access rights for the user roles
- Ensure that both external and internal IT security audits and client due diligence assessments are conducted as and when necessary, consistently and to a high standard
- Coordinate the development, gathering and drafting of all relevant IT security procedures to meet the Information Security Policies and Standards
- Aid the Senior Information Security Manager with the monthly analytical reporting which measures and tracks all IT security related information and initiatives and is delivered to key stakeholders
- Work with the JTC Business, the wider IT team and external service providers/vendors to promote and improve information security and provide security advice on any new solutions, projects and new initiatives
- Demonstrate a consistent Information Security and Compliance message through effective communication and partnerships
- Research and keep up to date with the latest information technology security trends, threats, vulnerabilities and control measures
- Perform other Information Security duties as requested by the Senior Information Security Manager or Management
- Adhere to Risk & Compliance procedures in relation to regulatory requirements and AML legislation
- Adhere to JTC core values and expected behaviours
JTC is a publicly listed, award-winning provider of fund, corporate and private client services to institutional and private clients. Founded in 1987, we have c.900 people working across our global network and are trusted to administer assets of c.US$130billion. The principle of making all our people owners of the business is fundamental to our culture and aligns us completely with the best interests of our clients.
JTC’s culture places a strong focus on the development of its employees. We value our employees’ commitment to their career and encourage and support you if you wish to pursue a professional qualification as well as providing ongoing learning and development opportunities through our Academy and Gateway programmes. Our vision for the future is driven by an entrepreneurial and innovative spirit.
If you would like to join team JTC, where everyone is dedicated to continuously delivering a service beyond our clients’ expectations, please apply on line (applications will only be accepted if made through the online portal).